Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton (A)

If anybody isn't going Everton but wants to go Liverpool and fancies swapping references then drop us a PM. I'll have two references available for Liverpool, so swapping for two for Everton would be good stuff.

Planning to go to this, looks a ball ache to get to on the train though - Any advice?

@@Matt

Is a ballache mate, best I have found is.

7.48 from leicester to brum, 9.15 from brum to warrington quay and 10.51 from there to lime st. so 3 trains gets in at 11.39

returning on the 18.39 from lime st to new st with a stop at stafford, gets in at 20.22 meaning you can get the 20.51 back to leicester.

buy the return from Leicester to new st then all the others as singles and you can get it for between 36 and 40 quid.

I found all other options like derby/crewe or sheffield manchester, are either more expensive or leave you stuck somewhere, unless you fancy a night out in notts or sheffiled after.

See if buying a single to nuneaton and then from nuneaton to lime street and back again works out, thats what I do.

@@Matt

Is a ballache mate, best I have found is.

7.48 from leicester to brum, 9.15 from brum to warrington quay and 10.51 from there to lime st. so 3 trains gets in at 11.39

returning on the 18.39 from lime st to new st with a stop at stafford, gets in at 20.22 meaning you can get the 20.51 back to leicester.

buy the return from Leicester to new st then all the others as singles and you can get it for between 36 and 40 quid.

I found all other options like derby/crewe or sheffield manchester, are either more expensive or leave you stuck somewhere, unless you fancy a night out in notts or sheffiled after.

See if buying a single to nuneaton and then from nuneaton to lime street and back again works out, thats what I do.

Still more expensive as the nuneaton to lime st bit adds up to more than we have paid, that said, it may have been a dam sight quicker lol.

If your driving but there early enough you can park on the A580 Walton Hall Avenue for free. My sister has a season ticket at Goodison and parks there every week. 10/15 min walk from the ground.

Easy enough to get away as well after the match.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4436183,-2.9536378,15z

just north east of goodison.

Archived