Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton (A)

I know it's ages away, over a month.

Was planning to go on holiday this weekend but not any more. Wondering what the chances are of getting a ticket in the away end or if someone is unable to go and doesn't want to waste their ticket, I'd gladly pay face value for it :)

I know it's ages away, over a month.

Was planning to go on holiday this weekend but not any more. Wondering what the chances are of getting a ticket in the away end or if someone is unable to go and doesn't want to waste their ticket, I'd gladly pay face value for it :)

they haven't released the ticket info yet.  with it being close to christmas im sure there will be a few generous souls around! 

Remember we play away at Anfield at week after so I'm guessing people are going to choose between the two, even more so with it being Christmas time.

Personally, going Everton this year. Never been to Goodison so it'll be great to tick that one off. Been to Anfield three times now including last season.

Remember we play away at Anfield at week after so I'm guessing people are going to choose between the two, even more so with it being Christmas time.

Personally, going Everton this year. Never been to Goodison so it'll be great to tick that one off. Been to Anfield three times now including last season.

A lot of fans are saying this, two Liverpool games after each other will be too much.

I remember New Year's Day last year very well, we were robbed by the ref, another 10 minutes and I still say we'd have scored again and won the match.

Not been on it in the last couple of years but used to use the Nottingham to Manchester train a lot, was £20 anytime return and it does go on up to Liverpool lime street station.

Just had a look, you'd have to split the tickets, notts to Manchester £22.80, then manc to Liverpool £12.30, both anytime returns.

Planning to go to this, looks a ball ache to get to on the train though - Any advice?

no really easy way as you say. quickest/easiest is get to nuneaton and there's a direct train to lime street (in liverpool city centre) but that's often most expensive.

you can go leics-birmingham-liverpool or leics-sheff-liverpool and both take the same amount of time and cost similar amounts normally.

i usually change in brum. easy and both trains are usually quiet and not any hassle. it's usually about 35/40 quid for a return all in.

no really easy way as you say. quickest/easiest is get to nuneaton and there's a direct train to lime street (in liverpool city centre) but that's often most expensive.

you can go leics-birmingham-liverpool or leics-sheff-liverpool and both take the same amount of time and cost similar amounts normally.

i usually change in brum. easy and both trains are usually quiet and not any hassle. it's usually about 35/40 quid for a return all in.

That fast train only exists in the evening.. Urgh.

Got my Christmas work do the night before in Liverpool - this could be the best or worst weekend of the year.

image: http://www.lcfc.com/cms_images/everton-away280-2504966.jpg

Everton vs Leicester City | 19.12.15 - 15:00 KO

Barclays Premier League

Initial Allocation: 1,839 | Full Allocation Available: 2,900

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Paddock Lower Bullens

Adults £39 £36

Seniors (Over 65s) £25 £23

Under 16s (2-15 Years) £19 £18

Please note tickets will be sold as per selling instructions from the host club. Therefore tickets will be sold in the following order:

Sell 1st - Paddock

Sell 2nd - Lower Bullens

Sell 3rd - Lower Bullens Restricted View (£1 discount)

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 16s ticket) * *

Sales Dates

Sale Dates Criteria

Monday 16 November Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points

Tuesday 17 November Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points

Wednesday 18 November Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points

Friday 20 November Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Monday 23 November Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points

Wednesday 25 November Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Friday 27 November Season Ticket Holders with 60+ points

Thursday 3 December Foxes Club Members

Friday 4 December Supporters with a 13/14, 14/15, 15/16 Booking History

All tickets are subject to availability.

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 13 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. These are priced at £39 for Adults, £25 for Seniors (Over 65s) and £19 for Under 16s plus a FREE Companion.

Ambulant Disabled tickets are also available. These will be charged at the relevant age band prices plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 8:30am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 13 November.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 6pm on Thursday 12 November with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - EVERTON OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 10 December to receive a full refund.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#FF3hqxycDyAPeYjQ.99

Archived