Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton (A)

Is this standing from row 1?

unlikely. usually a few rows of sitting  :thumbdown:

I'm not one for sitting but tbf there is something at Goodison about standing. You can always hear the PA on the TV telling the away end to sit down or else have allocation cut next season. 

Tickets came today and they have something about persistent standing on them in capitals. 

This is just from the initial allocation though isn't it? Don't we get the upper tier too included in the full 2,900?

Hope you are right but I wouldn't be surprised if the club doesn't even bother taking the rest (esp after the Southampton debacle) given there isn't any extra sections shown on the online ticketing section + it said final section to be sold would be restricted views (nearly all tickets left that I can see are restricted).

Hope you are right but I wouldn't be surprised if the club doesn't even bother taking the rest (esp after the Southampton debacle) given there isn't any extra sections shown on the online ticketing section + it said final section to be sold would be restricted views (nearly all tickets left that I can see are restricted).

Upper tier is now online  :)

If anyone wants two tickets today, I'm got two refs. PM me...

Hi. Are the 2 tickets for Everton still available ?

I've got 2 tickets for this but am now going with a group of lads who've got a load of seats together. So if anyone needs 2 tickets PM me.

Hi. Are the 2 tickets for Everton still available ?

I've got 2 tickets for this but am now going with a group of lads who've got a load of seats together. So if anyone needs 2 tickets PM me.

Archived