Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I didn't think that through did I !

And of course I wouldn't , was a figure of speech :)

Just all these potential touts joining since weekend looking for tickets and references it's mental

References are no good if the person buying isn't the same reference priority at least, season cards will have to be shown at the tills as well.

Going to get there for 8. As long as your there before dinner you will be fine. No way will it sell out before dinner. To be fair I think there would be up roar if it did as something woukd of definetly gone on

Thanks, may see you down there

Going to get there for 8. As long as your there before dinner you will be fine. No way will it sell out before dinner. To be fair I think there would be up roar if it did as something woukd of definetly gone on

if there are any left by 10am i will be shocked. 

There is enough for p1

The club are not mental

You got confirmation, as said elsewhere the rumours of staff tickets, 1900 are in P1, that's 2 thirds the allocation, not left many for corporates, players, the staff gig etc.

My bet is very early Friday morning it will sell out but who knows, tomorrow it could be sold out.

You got confirmation, as said elsewhere the rumours of staff tickets, 1900 are in P1, that's 2 thirds the allocation, not left many for corporates, players, the staff gig etc.

My bet is very early Friday morning it will sell out but who knows, tomorrow it could be sold out.

100 left for p2 if Your right on p1 numbers but I believe it's almost 2000 just short of 2000 and that will be exactly the number of tickets remaining from the club divvy up

Just a hunch ;)

10am tomorrow morning or Friday?!

i can honestly see p1 taking this in an hour. i get the numbers that are being banded around but i honestly think there will not be enough to go around p1. there is a independent variable in this somewhere we have to be missing. 

i can honestly see p1 taking this in an hour. i get the numbers that are being banded around but i honestly think there will not be enough to go around p1. there is a independent variable in this somewhere we have to be missing.

If that's the case there's a lot of tickets gone missing somewhere. Only 1900 p1 isn't there ?

If you are going to get them from the shop and are getting a ticket for yourself and someone else, do you need to take the season ticket with you for each person your buying for ?

every person you are getting a ticket for, you need their season ticket with you in your hand. 

If that's the case there's a lot of tickets gone missing somewhere. Only 1900 p1 isn't there ?

this is true but the fact we somehow sold everton (H) out in 90 minutes when the membership was designed to give gold members at least 1 ticket each doesn't fill me with confidence that there isn't hands in the sweet jar again. 

this is true but the fact we somehow sold everton (H) out in 90 minutes when the membership was designed to give gold members at least 1 ticket each doesn't fill me with confidence that there isn't hands in the sweet jar again.

Yeah don't really trust them either. Wouldn't be surprised if it this game ends up being like the Watford play off or forest a few years ago

This is what I've heard from a few sources connected to the club or away stewards, exactly how many will not go?

A handful at most surely, still should make early Friday you'd say.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you were right. I'm down there for 8am tomorrow getting all of our tickets, so we should be okay, I hope!!

Plan to get mine online tomorrow morning, if that's actually an option?

I'm sure it is but I've seen people saying there is no online - surely they aren't that stupid?

Online from 9am. Just not from midnight like normal.

Plan to get mine online tomorrow morning, if that's actually an option?

I'm sure it is but I've seen people saying there is no online - surely they aren't that stupid?

You should be OK Dan, as long as the website doesn't crash!

Archived