Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I don't know what to do for the best with this one because its hit and miss with our ticket office. I am P1 but reading some of the rumors regarding the club giving up to 1000 tickets away are we actually guaranteed one?

Also will the online system cope with the demand on Thursday morning? It would not surprise me in the slightest to log on at 9am only for the website to crash only to make my way down and suddenly all sold out. 

Will it even make it to P2?

I've tried lcfchelp via email and twitter and had no response in trying to find out what the realistic deal with tickets is.

I plan to log in online and hope for the best, but tempted to send someone else down to queue with cards in hand just in case.

why the club can't be transparent, they must know if all p1 are getting a ticket at least.

My mate has 8 season tickets in The Gallery asked about Chelsea tickets yesterday and was told he wouldn't get any due to demand,he goes to most away games,hes gutted

Yes they are dealt with under the same priority system everyone else is

If he goes most aways, why are the points not linked to his season tickets?

Well he could have gone to every away game this season and not be P1 if he didn't go to any before that.

18 league games plus Bury, Hull and Spurs so would only be 121 points max from this season.

Would be eternally grateful for one to this. First year without a ST since we were at Filbert Street and missed out as a member on Everton and no chance of getting away tickets. Desperate to see the end of this season, it is killing me thinking I can't. 

I don't know what to do for the best with this one because its hit and miss with our ticket office. I am P1 but reading some of the rumors regarding the club giving up to 1000 tickets away are we actually guaranteed one?

Also will the online system cope with the demand on Thursday morning? It would not surprise me in the slightest to log on at 9am only for the website to crash only to make my way down and suddenly all sold out. 

Chances of this going into P2 must be the slimmest ever, you have got to be talking half an hour at most on Friday.

Having said that it could quite possibly sell out on Thursday if it's true about staff being at the game.

What do you do, phone at 9 along with a thousand others or wait til a bit later on and chance it?

Well he could have gone to every away game this season and not be P1 if he didn't go to any before that.

18 league games plus Bury, Hull and Spurs so would only be 121 points max from this season.

Think that's clutching at straws don't you. If he wasn't at least already on a decent number of points then how would have made all 17 of the current aways this season.

Did you miss the fact that palace, Bournemouth,Watford, Arsenal and Utd barely made p2.

How would you have got a Bournemouth ticket if not already on 108 at the start of the season.

I am P1 as well mate and not convinced I will get one online, looks like a trip to the ticket office on Thursday morning.

Same here.

Trouble is I'm not going to be able to make it to the ticket office. The rumours we keep hearing about these giveaways by the club make me so nervous as the pool for real fans gets smaller and smaller.

This is not an attempt to brag about how wonderful I am but it would be particularly galling for me given that I'm well over the 125 point mark. By giving certain people special privileges on tickets and not bothering to change the points categories I think the club is failing in its duty to it's supporters. 

Think that's clutching at straws don't you. If he wasn't at least already on a decent number of points then how would have made all 17 of the current aways this season.

Did you miss the fact that palace, Bournemouth,Watford, Arsenal and Utd barely made p2.

How would you have got a Bournemouth ticket if not already on 108 at the start of the season.

Fair point.

But could have been on 107 at start of season, done most of the aways and still be 124.

And crashed by 9.10am and then massive panic  :P

seems everyone was already in a panic, i'm working on the basis everyone is gonna go queue in person and i'll be the only one logged in online lol

Alternatively, I'm sending 1 person to queue and i'll sit at the computer, all bases covered. Let's be honest they won't be answering the phones.

Same here.

Trouble is I'm not going to be able to make it to the ticket office. The rumours we keep hearing about these giveaways by the club make me so nervous as the pool for real fans gets smaller and smaller.

This is not an attempt to brag about how wonderful I am but it would be particularly galling for me given that I'm well over the 125 point mark. By giving certain people special privileges on tickets and not bothering to change the points categories I think the club is failing in its duty to it's supporters.

Agreed, I'm also on well over 125, but this talk of all the staff giveaways is really making me nervous about getting a ticket. I live 90 miles from Leiecester, so can't just pop down to the stadium if I have problems online. I'll be gutted if I miss out.

Archived