Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

What a peasant. I should have a box, but want another free, and I should be getting a helicopter ride back to Soho with the owners before partying it out with the players. But I want another helicopter if anyone can pm me, for a few mates to come along as well.

What a peasant. I should have a box, but want another free, and I should be getting a helicopter ride back to Soho with the owners before partying it out with the players. But I want another helicopter if anyone can pm me, for a few mates to come along as well.

Do you need the heli-pad Tarmac doing ?

I'll do it for a ticket or even just a seat in the toilet of the box

remember the forest away ticket scam a few seasons ago,about 500 tickets went to stewards, sponsors, employees, players etc so this could be a 750=1000 this time around  . i'm going to queue early day 1 and get on the front of the Leicester Mercury

remember the forest away ticket scam a few seasons ago,about 500 tickets went to stewards, sponsors, employees, players etc so this could be a 750=1000 this time around . i'm going to queue early day 1 and get on the front of the Leicester Mercury

100% there will be 600-700 for internals

I went down at 5am for the away Watford play off ticket that Sunday morning, I was first but quite a few rocked up by 7am.

Admittedly home tickets were on sale the same day but those behind me were mainly there for Vicarage road tickets like myself.

Very surprised at this as the last tickets we had for the watford away was at 9am sat morn my lad was 1st in the que at 7pm friday night by 10 pm there was over 20 people having a social and playing football having pizzas delivered and beer from the hotel across the road by 9am the que was half way down the ground  

Worth pointing this out from the official site:

It is important to remember that supporters purchasing tickets for the Chelsea fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their season card with them and any season card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. Supporters who fail to bring the relevant season cards will NOT be sold tickets under any circumstances. 

Not sure whether this is standard blurb, but I've never been asked to produce season tickets before. It reads as though it's a tightened policy though, so something to bear in mind.

It is important to remember that supporters purchasing tickets for the Chelsea fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their season card with them and any season card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. Supporters who fail to bring the relevant season cards will NOT be sold tickets under any circumstances. 

Not sure whether this is standard blurb, but I've never been asked to produce season tickets before. It reads as though it's a tightened policy though, so something to bear in mind.

The last website article announcing the Man Utd ticket info didn't carry the same caveat, so appears to be something to take seriously.

So before you just rocked up with no season ticket and booked them? Did you just give your name? That's a bit mad. Glad they're tightening up. Although you'd have to be a bit of a chancer to just rock up and try and blag your purchase.

Simply quoting reference numbers for friends has never been a problem. However, the Man Utd tickets sold out unbelievably quickly - I suspect the club are of the opinion that one or two have been abusing the system, and this is an attempt to combat it.

Emailed the club and they confirmed online ticket sales will commence at 9am NOT at midnight.

I have this in writing, whether reality of the online system allows them to open it up at an exact time (rather than just the day at midnight) shall be known Thursday at midnight I guess.

Emailed the club and they confirmed online ticket sales will commence at 9am NOT at midnight.

I have this in writing, whether reality of the online system allows them to open it up at an exact time (rather than just the day at midnight) shall be known Thursday at midnight I guess.

Still going to check at midnight just for a piece of mind haha.

Very surprised at this as the last tickets we had for the watford away was at 9am sat morn my lad was 1st in the que at 7pm friday night by 10 pm there was over 20 people having a social and playing football having pizzas delivered and beer from the hotel across the road by 9am the que was half way down the ground

I think you're getting mixed up here.

I was referring to the play off semi final at vicarage road, the tickets went on sale on the Sunday after we secured the playoffs that Saturday at the city ground.

By the following Saturday I think both home and away had sold out because we had already played the home leg hadn't we on the Thursday night? Then we went to Vicarage Road on the Sunday.

It is important to remember that supporters purchasing tickets for the Chelsea fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their season card with them and any season card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. Supporters who fail to bring the relevant season cards will NOT be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Yeah i think they are tightening up on it. I went to get some tickets for a match the other week (cant remember which one) and i know my card numbers off by heart but he still wanted to see them. Luckily i had them on me anyway

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Called the ticket office today and was informed there will be no on line sale of the tickets.

You will have to go in to buy tickets for this fixture.

No online sales = no visibility for supporters of how many tickets are put on sale.

Funny that.

Seriously can't be true? Most people work Friday mornings that's not fair

Looking on the 'away tickets' part of the OS, it's in bold about taking st cards to the shop for any ref you're buying, on the blower you need postcodes and date of births of the refs.

So looks like that's the case with this one.

Phones will be busy then Thursday morning.

Archived