Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

. I am sure they are leaving some blocks free to allocate to box holders. staff, priority away scheme, and those in the queue. Think about it, the last thing the club wants is angry fans in person queuing for hours only to be turned away.

Away schemes are already taken out, we've had emails of seats rows, numbers etc so I would guess all the others for boxes, staff etc to already be accounted for.

They must hold some back for those queueing though.

upper now all grey.

wouldn't bother if your p2.

Guess the club are gonna be answering some questions.  Can you request a breakdown under the freedom of information act? Would be interesting to see how many they dished out.

Possibly the worst away end ever, for potentially the biggest match.

upper now all grey.

wouldn't bother if your p2.

Guess the club are gonna be answering some questions. Can you request a breakdown under the freedom of information act? Would be interesting to see how many they dished out.

Possibly the worst away end ever, for potentially the biggest match.

Talking to some bloke down there today, who said he spoke to jim, at the club.

He says Jim reckons, with cooperate, and away priority scheme, there is 2900 tickets on sale today, with 1900 in priority 1, so should be a 1000 up tomorrow.

That's why I think people will be camping out, as I'm led to believe they won't be on sale overnight, online, like p1.

There is going to be a big scramble tomorrow.

He says Jim reckons, with cooperate, and away priority scheme, there is 2900 tickets on sale today, with 1900 in priority 1, so should be a 1000 up tomorrow.

That's why I think people will be camping out, as I'm led to believe they won't be on sale overnight, online, like p1.

Looks like they're all gone now if you look online. So there are now 3000 P1 people? Hmmm

No. The two far right blocks, upper and lower, were grey and have stayed grey.

And within the other blocks there were blocks of seats already allocated at 9am.

Wasn't an awful lot of availability online all told. Not surprised they've been snapped up in 90 minutes.

Looks like they're all gone now if you look online. So there are now 3000 P1 people? Hmmm

Well we all know that's not the case.

but when i logged in at 9am i could barely get a ticket before row 15 upper and lower, apart from odd seats, I think we know the rumours of staff etc being treated are now true. And i guess we all fall onside or other of the fence in that arguement.

I know what you mean, it can't be down to p1, they were strict this morning, had to produce tickets, and they check the points, to make sure we had enough for p1.

Arsenal was dodgy and a few others, if this doesn't make p2, questions need to be answered

There is absolutely no way there were 2900 tickets onsale today. I was staggered how little choice i had when i logged in, I just grabbed what i could.

infact i have 1 seat 7 seats away from the others as by the time i had selected one in a row of 18 the 6 in the middle had sold before i could move onto the next person.

There is absolutely no way there were 2900 tickets onsale today. I was staggered how little choice i had when i logged in, I just grabbed what i could.

When I got on at exactly 9, I clicked on 3 blocks and all had full availability....

When I got on at exactly 9, I clicked on 3 blocks and all had full availability....

I've got a photo at 9.06 showing 2 down to red already and 5 on yellow, that was just after i got my order confirmed. they went like wild fire under from under my eyes.

as my post above i have seat 104 and next one is 112 they moved that quickly.

Is it sold out officially? Or small allocation for p2?

Has to be sold out surely, how could they now sell to p2 if people on p1 have missed out.

infact i have 1 seat 7 seats away from the others as by the time i had selected one in a row of 18 the 6 in the middle had sold before i could move onto the next person.

I can only go on what I've been told, and if the figures are true, which seems about right, a 1000 tickets have gone walkabouts.

They set up selling them to two priorities, which is sensible, but to sell out by 10.30 on p1 something not right.

Regarding the number of P1s. It will have increased as the season progressed. I only became P1 as recently as acquiring my Sunderland ticket, and I know a few others who have moved from P2 to P1 during the season.

I think there could be more P1s now than folk on here are guessing at.

Perhaps they should have shifted it to, say, 130+ for first day of sale for this one. (Though I'd have missed out)

I have never had any issue getting tickets in P2 for similar allocation sizes (3000) until the Man U and Chelsea.

Yes, interest is very high for both these games but even if all P1 get a ticket this would still make P2 at least.

Shame really because before Man U had just about made it to everything this season.

Archived