Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Wonder if they will actually go on sale online at 9am for P2? If so I bet the ticket office may be the best bet as I can imagine online will crash no doubt.

Definitely, however I wonder when the queue will start forming.. 6am?

This is going to be carnage. Will be buying two on Thursday then got to try and work out best way to buy one more for the wife with her P2 on Friday.

Why not increase the brackets and prolong the period for sales. Crazy!

this. Typically I'm on 124 as well

I know ive got more chance of elvis presley arriving at the king power to lift the trophy with the boys when we win it but i would love 2 tickets for this. I am p3 and i know for sure it will get anywhere near that!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wonder if they will actually go on sale online at 9am for P2? If so I bet the ticket office may be the best bet as I can imagine online will crash no doubt.

Camp overnight you'll be fine! In all seriousness, you probably will have more of a chance going to the TO but will be an early one.

Contemplating taking time off work and travelling down as I reckon the website will crash on the first morning of sales.

I would if I were you. I'm silver member so there's more chance of David Cameron replacing Kasper Schmeichel in goal for this game than me going to it but if I had a STH and chance of going I'd definitely not be counting on the website to buy tickets for it.

Since Manure away didn't get to 108+ priority I'm going to start the begging early doors for anyone with a spare available for this. I've just been told by my boss that I can expense this ticket as a sales incentive so am happy to throw in copious amounts of beer to go with the ticket. 

Here is a picture of a Batman riding a unicorn to sweeten the deal.

a66125101720021d2d7ff7ef61ac30fc.jpg

Blow-jobs will also be offered in return for Chelsea tickets. Also will be expensed to work.

nah - 3000 tickets and only a day on p1 they will sell out by around 12 noon on the Friday I reckon

P1's will take almost 2000 on the Thursday, plus all the ones the club gives out, you're looking at around 400 for Friday, online, phone and shop. No way this will make midday.

Unless it's a ploy to put fans off so you go down at 9am and waltz right up to the tills. ;)

P1's will take almost 2000 on the Thursday, plus all the ones the club gives out, you're looking at around 400 for Friday, online, phone and shop. No way this will make midday.

Unless it's a ploy to put fans off so you go down at 9am and waltz right up to the tills. ;)

P1's wont take 2000 on the first day - more like 1500 I reckon. Some wont be able to go and others wont be able to book on the day for whatever reason - there will be 1000 that trip over to the Friday I reckon.

I admire your optimism but after the away scheme 500 or so you're saying only 1000 P1's will snap up tickets on Thursday, those that won't be able to make it will still buy I reckon to give to mates etc.

The last few aways have gone quickly on P2 day 1, this game is bigger than anything to date.

I went down at 5am for the away Watford play off ticket that Sunday morning, I was first but quite a few rocked up by 7am.

Admittedly home tickets were on sale the same day but those behind me were mainly there for Vicarage road tickets like myself.

Surprised they left it till 7am considering the demand for that game. I'm like you, personally I don't think it's worth the risk to potentially not get a ticket. Thankfully I'm p1, else I'd be there at 5am.

Surprised they left it till 7am considering the demand for that game. I'm like you, personally I don't think it's worth the risk to potentially not get a ticket. Thankfully I'm p1, else I'd be there at 5am.

I was trying to decide after the Forest game what time to go, nothing was mentioned on here so I just went as early as I could get up.

I was surprised no one was there to be honest as both home and away went on sale at the same time due to how long before the games, like you this time I'm ok being on the away scheme. I only stayed on it because of Bournemouth being a small allocation, but it's worth it for times like this. :)

Archived