Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Called the ticket office today and was informed there will be no on line sale of the tickets.

You will have to go in to buy tickets for this fixture.

Can't be true... Either they are absolutely clueless or it is true lol

do you know the name of the member of staff that told you that? Find it strange that Jim says one thing yet staff say another. Saying that I'd go with Jim's word.

Called the ticket office today and was informed there will be no on line sale of the tickets.

You will have to go in to buy tickets for this fixture.

This had better be boll0xks, I'm P1 but live 90 miles away, no way i can be there in person

The club would've made it clear if tickets weren't going to be sold online.

That's what they did for the Forest away game in the 12/13 season http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/180413-forest-tickets-important-information-780196.aspx

They have made it clear on the briefing

Rumours have it Only 2200 available for Chelsea game

The website can't handle the traffic so I guess this way you don't cause a crash

Ellie at the ticket office has confirmed online sales will start at 9am on Thursday for P1. It clearly says this in the ticket info as well so not sure why people are saying no online sales

Because people like to get in a flap. They are just saying if you attend in person you must have the season ticket present.

In theory the online system is more secure as you have had to register and should only hold details of tickets you have been given in good faith.

I have several friends and family linked to my account and will be online at 9am if not before and buying for all family who are p1.

If I have any problems I will be collecting up all season tickets after Sundays game to head down in person.

I have however emailed jim for written confirmation that online sales are in normal operation stating if it has been removed I require an explanation to state it. As I will have to duck out of work.

I think you're getting mixed up here.

I was referring to the play off semi final at vicarage road, the tickets went on sale on the Sunday after we secured the playoffs that Saturday at the city ground.

By the following Saturday I think both home and away had sold out because we had already played the home leg hadn't we on the Thursday night? Then we went to Vicarage Road on the Sunday.

Yes I know mate same match but we had some extra tickets come up for grabs the day before the match ( sat ) and people queued all night for them 

Rumour has it, all full time staff are being given 1 Chelsea ticket each. That's according to a friend who's a PT coach at the academy. Not fair on us fans at all if it's true.

Come on .....they work for shite wages to make the club tick , they often have to battle poor IT equipment , dire staffing levels and crazy management policies to keep us all happy , and your begrudging them a single ticket FFS that post proves There is nothing as selfish as a fan looking for a ticket !!!

Nearly everyone at the club will Also be a fan !

I think it's a great move by the club to reward loyal servants for their part in this magical year !

"Not fair" lol

Come on .....they work for shite wages to make the club tick , they often have to battle poor IT equipment , dire staffing levels and crazy management policies to keep us all happy , and your begrudging them a single ticket FFS that post proves There is nothing as selfish as a fan looking for a ticket !!!

I think it's a great move by the club to reward loyal servants for their part in this magical year !

"Not fair" lol

Working for the club doesn't make you a fan of the club. I'm sure there are many employees who see their job purely as an income stream or take only a passing interest in how the team is doing.

Getting yourself to games is a much better indicator of whether someone cares about the club or not. It's not a perfect indicator but it's clearly the best we have and that's why we have a priority system based on it. It's unfair that members of staff don't have to 'prove themselves' like everyone else. 

Working for the club doesn't make you a fan of the club. I'm sure there are many employees who see their job purely as an income stream or take only a passing interest in how the team is doing.

Getting yourself to games is a much better indicator of whether someone cares about the club or not. It's not a perfect indicator but it's clearly the best we have and that's why we have a priority system based on it. It's unfair that members of staff don't have to 'prove themselves' like everyone else.

Spot on. If you want to reward the staff's hard work, wing them a beer voucher or a free donut or something. I only have 105 points and couldn't go even if I could get a ticket but for others that has to be a real kick in the teeth.

"Not fair" lol

I'm not looking for a ticket lol I'm p1 so hoping I'll get one. More saying it for some who may miss out on p2.

My mate has 8 season tickets in The Gallery asked about Chelsea tickets yesterday and was told he wouldn't get any due to demand,he goes to most away games,hes gutted

My mate has 8 season tickets in The Gallery asked about Chelsea tickets yesterday and was told he wouldn't get any due to demand,he goes to most away games,hes gutted

If he goes most aways, why are the points not linked to his season tickets?

I don't know what to do for the best with this one because its hit and miss with our ticket office. I am P1 but reading some of the rumors regarding the club giving up to 1000 tickets away are we actually guaranteed one?

Also will the online system cope with the demand on Thursday morning? It would not surprise me in the slightest to log on at 9am only for the website to crash only to make my way down and suddenly all sold out. 

Will it even make it to P2?

Archived