Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Bloody hell! They were disappearing before my very eyes. Managed to get a couple near the front of lower block 3, but was a bit of a panic.

Loads of blocks of seats already greyed out, so they are either the 'automatics', or club staff have taken loads more than usual. Because I've never seen so few available at online opening.

This ain't getting to P2 I'm afraid.

I've got 3 of the 4 I want but for some reason the 4th person's name isn't coming up on my list even though he's on 153 points. What the ****?

Is his name not there or has he got a '0' next to his name? If his name's not there he's probably not been added to your account, won't be to do with number of points I don't think

Is his name not there or has he got a '0' next to his name? If his name's not there he's probably not been added to your account, won't be to do with number of points I don't think

He's on my friends and family list and his name just hadn't appeared down the right side of the page even though he's on 153 points and even though I've bought loads for him before.

He's probably going to miss out without a jot of explanation.

He's on my friends and family list and his name just hadn't appeared down the right side of the page even though he's on 153 points and even though I've bought loads for him before.

He's probably going to miss out without a jot of explanation.

It might not help but take a picture of your screen so you have proof of the **** up. 

Archived