Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Tbf I heard it from someone at the academy. But someone else did post it on here last week. Like you say it's only a rumour, doesn't mean it will happen!

the academy are going too!? there will only be 4 tickets at this rate! 

I'm P1 but still going to go Thursday morning to the shop. The website will surely crash and the phone lines are not much better... I want a ticket in the lower tier so gonna go early to make sure.

Anyone else planning on going to the shop Thursday morning?

I'm P1 but still going to go Thursday morning to the shop. The website will surely crash and the phone lines are not much better... I want a ticket in the lower tier so gonna go early to make sure.

Anyone else planning on going to the shop Thursday morning?

I'm going down as well Thursday morning, whilst someone else is trying online. Unsure what time to get down there though..

What are the chances of it making p2 do you think people?

Slim, but I'm sure they will have enough for all P1 before handing out to staff if this is true.

Expect it to sell out around 10 minutes into P2 day.

This and Bournemouth are the only two times in the last couple of seasons that I'm glad I stayed on the away scheme, it crossed my mind that there was no need for it, being miles ahead of the 125 points needed but this in a nut shell makes it worth while.

Slim, but I'm sure they will have enough for all P1 before handing out to staff if this is true.

Expect it to sell out around 10 minutes into P2 day.

This and Bournemouth are the only two times in the last couple of seasons that I'm glad I stayed on the away scheme, it crossed my mind that there was no need for it, being miles ahead of the 125 points needed but this in a nut shell makes it worth while.

ah cheers. My mate is going down the ground two hours before the shop opens on P2 day if it hasn't sold out by then. Hopefully he can get us a couple!

Remember last week when everyone said "there's definitely enough for all gold members. There'll definitely be at least a few hundred Everton tickets for silver members"

We don't know what tickets the club have already allocated, it's all guessing games. Personally I'd say for the sake of upset, if you're in any way capable of getting to the ground then get down there as early as possible. And ring from the queue. And be trying online from your iPad or something.

Come on buddy

We are all desperate !!!

I would litterally pay what ever anyone wants but have refrained from saying so because we have rules here :)

I'd say everyone above you would be happy to pay "good money" be we don't bang it out there because it's against the ethos of this ticket thread.

Que uproar

so basically you're putting it out there that you'll pay anything. Mmmmmmm.....

Remember last week when everyone said "there's definitely enough for all gold members. There'll definitely be at least a few hundred Everton tickets for silver members"

We don't know what tickets the club have already allocated, it's all guessing games. Personally I'd say for the sake of upset, if you're in any way capable of getting to the ground then get down there as early as possible. And ring from the queue. And be trying online from your iPad or something.

I'm a man, I can't multi task, don't you know. :ph34r:

so basically you're putting it out there that you'll pay anything. Mmmmmmm.....

I didn't think that through did I !

And of course I wouldn't , was a figure of speech :)

Just all these potential touts joining since weekend looking for tickets and references it's mental

Archived