Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Anyone else struggle to get tickets online for someone else ?

Managed to get mine but my mates ref saud his allocation had been reached.

He had to go online himself and get one, so not sat next to each other.

I had this but both me and my mate were logging on at the same time so guess you were too.

He's on my friends and family list and his name just hadn't appeared down the right side of the page even though he's on 153 points and even though I've bought loads for him before.

He's probably going to miss out without a jot of explanation.

Don't know what to say. Appalling misfortune. Anyone on that number of points has clearly earned their place at this fixture.

The greyed out blocks are released when the others fill up - that's how it usually goes. 

BTW, I know a lad who is mates with one of the physios and the physio old him that even he couldn't get a ticket for Man U away.

only if they are marked "sell 1st, sell 2nd"

He's on my friends and family list and his name just hadn't appeared down the right side of the page even though he's on 153 points and even though I've bought loads for him before.

He's probably going to miss out without a jot of explanation.

Happened to me before, log out completely and then log back in worked for me

Think I got mine. Not sure. My bank contacted me and everything to confirm it was me like wtf that's never happened before.

There's literally none left online. Approx 30 in the block I bought from.

Got mine online just after 9:00, clicked on the only block that was still green but even that only had about a third of seats available, and they were turning orange all over the place.  I was booking 2 seats and the couple of seconds it took to click on a seat, find the other person on the list and then click on a second seat seemed to take an eternity, especially with the seats turning to orange and red all over the plcae.  My heart rate was going like the clappers.  Got some though, row 13 upper tier.  Game on.

I'm hoping that the ticket office has reserved a large number of tickets for sale in the store because if the amount of seats already taken were actually already gone then it means the club have stuck their noses in the trough and took even more tickets (for sponsors, corporates, training ground staff, players family etc.) than we'd been fearing.

Happened to me before, log out completely and then log back in worked for me

Did that. Had someone else go on as well and now he's gone back and can't even log on. Not sure what's going on here.

Took a screen grab of my list that didn't have him on it.

Think he's missed out. Hope for his own sake it's not got everything riding on it. Imagine missing out on that because of a stupid technical fault.

Site worked fine in every other sense, speed etc... but not with him. Makes me wonder if they've actually done something to his account.

These have sold suspiciously quickly as well. 125 was absolutely stupid. The fact some P1s will miss out is shambolic.

Bought my 2 tickets online a few mins ago. Was allocated 2 tickets in a block that I wasn't keen on so went to press back but website crashed. Then had to reload site, went to quick seats and it said my allocation was taken. When I scrolled down the tickets previously allocated were there so I just went ahead with these as I was worried I'd miss out. I've received confirmation via email with the seat numbers but still worried that the website has sold the same tickets twice and I'll miss out. Has anyone experienced this previously?

I've reached my allocation apparently and the only person that has my reference has asked to use it. Anyone else got this?

To get around this I had to switch web browser to internet explorer on windows, Safari and chrome on my macbook reported 0 tickets for my references

If I was p2 I would be camping out over night, just been down, queue was big, and tickets selling well.

I doubt all of p2 will get a ticket, suggested that to one of the staff, who agreed

If I was p2 I would be camping out over night, just been down, queue was big, and tickets selling well.

I doubt all of p2 will get a ticket, suggested that to one of the staff, who agreed

Taking it grey blocks have sold out [they were selling them earlier out of these blocks] that leaves about 100 tickets as of

5 mins ago

when sold they go red. Grey, I am sure, means not released yet. It looks like they are constantly manually changing the system. I am sure they are leaving some blocks free to allocate to box holders. staff, priority away scheme, and those in the queue. Think about it, the last thing the club wants is angry fans in person queuing for hours only to be turned away.

when sold they go red. Grey, I am sure, means not released yet. It looks like they are constantly manually changing the system. I am sure they are leaving some blocks free to allocate to box holders. staff, priority away scheme, and those in the queue. Think about it, the last thing the club wants is angry fans in person queuing for hours only to be turned away.

No red means low, however it always has a glitch, as some of the blocks shown as red have no tickets left, 4 are now greyed out. And they weren't earlier.

As for the greyed out upper block 5 and lower block 4, I'd imagine the tickets were set aside for the store and the phone, eventually what is left will be opened up later today. Either that or the tickets set aside were the ones that randomly popped up in upper and lower blocks 1. I think a very small number will make it to P2.

Archived