Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Hi which site can you buy that hospitality package?! I've no problem smashing 300 pounds worth of booze & watch us lift the cup!!!

They were from the Marco Pierre White on site restaurant, they have hospitality packages. Bought them a couple of months back, mind, so not sure if they're still available but definitely worth a call.

Yeh the free bar swung it really. It IS a celebration after all.

That particular one is my friend but there are some out there looking at 450 pp.... The things we do for the club we love eh!!

To watch a guard of honour ? And sit with your hands under your bum if we score ?

Sounds dreadful , infact I know it's dreadful did it at United and Liverpool away last year one paid for one a gift , aweful experience

You will 100% find a ticket in away end for 500

Hang tough

You're certainly right there. Been in that situation a couple of times, it's not easy..

I'd like to think I'll be able to source a couple of tickets but I honestly don't think any true supporter will willingly sell. For any amount. That's why I'm thinking this is the only viable option my friend...

i know some ST holders and they have bought home end tickets as they want to take friends with no away priority. seems fair. 

so home is now all sold out? 

Home hasn't even gone on sale I believe (next Tues, 12 Apr), but it'll sell out.

I ultimately bought from a Chelsea member with specific instructions to find a seat near Shed End centre (so I can be close to away end).

The ko could still move by an our or so either way. If sky want it at 4. It will be at 4.

Meaning all 10 premier league games kicked off at 4 as well. Likewise second half, they try to get them all kicking off in sync so no dead rubber games occur.

i know some ST holders and they have bought home end tickets as they want to take friends with no away priority. seems fair. 

so home is now all sold out? 

From Chelsea website  - home tickets don't go on sale to members until 12th April and STH until 19th, general sale is 25th April.

I assume those you know have purchased hospitality packages

From Chelsea website  - home tickets don't go on sale to members until 12th April and STH until 19th, general sale is 25th April.

I assume those you know have purchased hospitality packages

i got told through the mrs but i dont know. just relaying the info i got. 

Meaning all 10 premier league games kicked off at 4 as well. Likewise second half, they try to get them all kicking off in sync so no dead rubber games occur.

Yes I am aware of that. But if your planning travel allow that your train may need to arrive at 11am for a 1 pm ko or depart after 7pm if a 5pm ko.

Just saying.

Yes I am aware of that. But if your planning travel allow that your train may need to arrive at 11am for a 1 pm ko or depart after 7pm if a 5pm ko.

Just saying.

Yeah - I'll be going on train so cheers for replying to my post.

Just saying.

7pm depart is cutting it fine, aren't we going to take over Charing Cross or somewhere after the match and party all night!

There must be thousands of ticketless fans planning on invading the city that day, fingers crossed it will be epic.

I hope they do different boundaries for this

Something like:

Monday 130+

Tuesday 127+

Wednesday 124+

Thursday 120+

Friday 118 +

Saturday 115+

This would be fairier imo. Especially for me who's on 120 and have to compete with people on 115! I personally think all away games should be like this

Especially for me who's on 120 and have to compete with people on 115! I personally think all away games should be like this

Until you get stuck on 123 points and can't reach the next bracket you mean.

Don't forget next season the 2013/14 season could well be wiped of the history as has happened in the previous seasons.

Some will move a criteria, some won't.

Archived