Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

How much were train tickets,I was told you could get 5 adult returns for £100 on the day asking as they travel to and from together???

We paid 32 each.

Be massively surprised if you can get it for less on the day. We travel everywhere by train.

But yes normally 4 or more qualifiy for group saver.

You've never mentioned this before in any thread, how did I miss it?

Tbh, who wants to sit on their hands at a game, you can't support your team, you can't cheer,jump, go mad when we score, it's a horrible scenario to be in, plus the added incentive of being clocked by a steward and leaving the ground early.

Well I know all that, very obvious and unnecessary comments, but if it comes down to being in the stadium when Leicester lift the trophy for the first time in history and possibly only time ever, then I'll do it every time!

It's not ideal but if it's that or watching on TV then that's what I wanna do and so do many others.

Hence the reason I'm asking if others want to, it's surely a good thing to have other than just offering cash to get an Everton ticket?

And I've mentioned it in many of the posts I've put, I'm massively keen to go so can't fault me for that

Well I know all that, very obvious and unnecessary comments, but if it comes down to being in the stadium when Leicester lift the trophy for the first time in history and possibly only time ever, then I'll do it every time!

It's not ideal but if it's that or watching on TV then that's what I wanna do and so do many others.

Hence the reason I'm asking if others want to, it's surely a good thing to have other than just offering cash to get an Everton ticket?

And I've mentioned it in many of the posts I've put, I'm massively keen to go so can't fault me for that

Can't fault you fella but will you really enjoy it knowing you can't celebrate being surrounded by home fans, also what will you do if they score, just sit there? You'll be sussed out in no time then.

Can't fault you fella but will you really enjoy it knowing you can't celebrate being surrounded by home fans, also what will you do if they score, just sit there? You'll be sussed out in no time then.

My Leeds supporting uncle sat with us in the away end at Elland Road once when we played there... They scored and he went to jump up, realised what he was doing mid jump, so threw himself to the floor and pretended he'd fallen off his seat lol one of the funniest things I've seen watching Leicester.

What you need to be able to do for this one is to shout "FACKIN HELL" whether your surroundings are positive or negative, and your safety is assured!

I thought all matches played on final day at the same time - 3pm Sunday. Wish they'd hurry up on this one and start selling i want to book my train and prices are going up.

They should ko at 3, however sky could still move it to 1pm or 4pm potentially, we have booked our trains to arrive at 11 incase it's earlier and leave at 9pm incase of a later ko.

Cost us £32 quid each, prices still about the same at the minute.

They should ko at 3, however sky could still move it to 1pm or 4pm potentially, we have booked our trains to arrive at 11 incase it's earlier and leave at 9pm incase of a later ko.

I rang the ticket office last week as I have had to amend a flight so I can attend this and I was told he was 99% sure it would remain at 3pm as a change would see them all changed which would cause uproar.

it will kick off at 3pm sunday. they make sure its ona sunday as they cannot broadcast saturday 3pm games live, but they can broadcast sunday 3pm. book away. if they change it i will personally foot your bill mate :) 

My Leeds supporting uncle sat with us in the away end at Elland Road once when we played there... They scored and he went to jump up, realised what he was doing mid jump, so threw himself to the floor and pretended he'd fallen off his seat lol one of the funniest things I've seen watching Leicester.

What you need to be able to do for this one is to shout "FACKIN HELL" whether your surroundings are positive or negative, and your safety is assured!

:Dlol

Reminds me of the time my Dad and I were sat at Anfield with the Liverpool supporters and when Cottee scored he went to jump up before I had to push all the weight in my arm on his shoulder to keep him seated but yours sounds a lot funnier , could just imagine that!

Archived