Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I've got 114 points so not holding out much hope of getting a ticket, so if anyone has a spare I would be more than grateful. Booking a train early from Tiverton to Paddington.....

Up the City....

What train mate?

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

I've got my season ticket in G1 spare for Everton game, gutted but can't go so want 2 Chelsea tickets in away section (will pay for 2nd ticket) in exchange to make up for missing the last home game. 

I've got my season ticket in G1 spare for Everton game, gutted but can't go so want 2 Chelsea tickets in away section (will pay for 2nd ticket) in exchange to make up for missing the last home game.

same here, I got spare season ticket for remaining 3 games, will swap or pay in exchange for 2x ticket for Chelsea game at away end

same here, I got spare season ticket for remaining 3 games, will swap or pay in exchange for 2x ticket for Chelsea game at away end

ok well if you decide you want to sell, my mates are all top points holders for away games so i would do the best i can to get another. Doubt it though, be a struggle...

I'd rather be in our end but i just wanna be there and i think getting in our end will be pretty much impossible eh?

I'm travelling from australia for the last two games- im aware it's gonna be impossible to get a seat in the away end. Does anyone know the best way to try and get a ticket in the home end for this? Cheers

I ended up buying from a Chelsea member (at a pretty pence) with specific instructions to buy in centre of Shed End Upper (hopefully SE U4), adjacent to away section. Probably the route to go.

I ended up buying from a Chelsea member (at a pretty pence) with specific instructions to buy in centre of Shed End Upper (hopefully SE U4), adjacent to away section. Probably the route to go.

was the member someone you knew? or did you manage to track one down?!

was the member someone you knew? or did you manage to track one down?!

Being in US, not much luck tracking Chelsea members I knew (I asked a few but none had extras they'd sell for face). So I ended up just finding someone on Craigslist. Member sale is on Tuesday so I'll know where I'll be sitting then.

I'm travelling from australia for the last two games- im aware it's gonna be impossible to get a seat in the away end. Does anyone know the best way to try and get a ticket in the home end for this? Cheers

Lend John Terry your wife mate, only way.

This site says that there are tickets available to be sent immediately.. how have they got hold of these tickets?

As the ticket details have not been announced and have not been put on sale by the club either?

post-21902-0-11657000-1460446465_thumb.p

Went down ticket office earlier,they phissically have the tickets and the lad expects them to go on sale next week

Well they better hurry up and announce ticket details then! Gonna be carnage again. Luckily I have a very kind person who gets ours all together in one go online.

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these or cash as well for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these or cash as well for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel

You've never mentioned this before in any thread, how did I miss it?

Tbh, who wants to sit on their hands at a game, you can't support your team, you can't cheer,jump, go mad when we score, it's a horrible scenario to be in, plus the added incentive of being clocked by a steward and leaving the ground early.

Archived