Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Sorry, you won't be able to buy tickets with that amount of points. I hope I don't sound harsh saying that, just want to let you know what's what.

I don't hold much hope but I want to know when it will be, any glimpse of hope I have to try, I can only attend home games through work but there is no way I can miss this away game.

I don't hold much hope but I want to know when it will be, any glimpse of hope I have to try, I can only attend home games through work but there is no way I can miss this away game.

You will have absolutely zero chance of buying tickets with that amount of points. It won't even get past P2, the only way you'll be able to get a ticket is by knowing someone who is willing to give you theirs.

You will have absolutely zero chance of buying tickets with that amount of points. It won't even get past P2, the only way you'll be able to get a ticket is by knowing someone who is willing to give you theirs.

that has zero chance as well, I might have to sit at the home end as I know someone is a Chelsea season ticket holders and offer me a spare ticket, is better than not being there at all.

anyone know when tickets will be on sale, I only have 101 points, chances are real slim

No chance at all, I have 1 of my season tickets on 110 and most of those points came early in the season, the last 2 games I have managed to get tickets too, were returns for Palace and Sunderland as 108 wasn't enough to get a ticket to Arsenal or Watford.

There is no chance this will make p3 let alone anything less.

Until you get stuck on 123 points and can't reach the next bracket you mean.

Don't forget next season the 2013/14 season could well be wiped of the history as has happened in the previous seasons.

Some will move a criteria, some won't.

yes but then everyone goes down because everyone loses that seasons worth.

No, the ones who go to every game are miles ahead of 125 so will always stay in the top priority.

Yep. I know people on 150 points plus. So even if you lose all 23 from championship they will still be on 127 ish.

I'm currently on 142 minus the 13/14 season points that they will take away that leaves me on 128.

Will P1 still be starting at 125+ next season?

Who knows?

But whatever system or points tally they start from, the ones who were P1 at the start of this season and have attended all or nearly all will surely stay P1 next season.

Being over 140 you must've started as a P1 so should stay as one. Imagine the uproar if some were downgraded.

I have an Everton home season ticket going spare in G1 (can't go) and I would like a swap for Chelsea tickets

If you can't make the deal I'll gladly pay promptly sir!

I've already had loads of PM's and have been offered £300! I'm gutted I can't make the last home game and to compensate would want to go to the last away game to celebrate

Ah okay mate, all the best!

I've already had loads of PM's and have been offered £300! I'm gutted I can't make the last home game and to compensate would want to go to the last away game to celebrate

Hope you've not given it to whoever that was.

No, the ones who go to every game are miles ahead of 125 so will always stay in the top priority.

Correct. Think most of the away priority scheme group will be 135+ even after taking out 13/14 season.

I do think the boundaries need shifting because it's quite obvious those in the top brackets are doing more games than ever and will do so again next year with the prices limited at £30. Many people won't like this suggestion but I think they should take the 750 individuals with the highest priority points and offer them the chance of an away 'season ticket' (pretty much what happens now), give the next 1,000 highest the 'P1' banding for the whole season (with the caveat that they must attend 12+ games or be stripped of priority) and then all but 200 of the remaining tickets of each allocation should be open to anyone who has gone to 6+ away games in either or both of the prior 2 seasons (to recognise circumstances change).

The 200 held back should be balloted off randomly to all remaining season ticket holders to avoid creating a closed shop among our away support.

Correct. Think most of the away priority scheme group will be 135+ even after taking out 13/14 season.

I do think the boundaries need shifting because it's quite obvious those in the top brackets are doing more games than ever and will do so again next year with the prices limited at £30. Many people won't like this suggestion but I think they should take the 750 individuals with the highest priority points and offer them the chance of an away 'season ticket' (pretty much what happens now), give the next 1,000 highest the 'P1' banding for the whole season (with the caveat that they must attend 12+ games or be stripped of priority) and then all but 200 of the remaining tickets of each allocation should be open to anyone who has gone to 6+ away games in either or both of the prior 2 seasons (to recognise circumstances change).

The 200 held back should be balloted off randomly to all remaining season ticket holders to avoid creating a closed shop among our away support.

Your system is flawed before it starts though, 750 away STH plus 1000 P1 is 1750, outstripping the borne mouth allocation before players, boxes, staff get their quota as we got 1300 for that game. Who loses out?

Probably that's why the away scheme is kept around 500, if all P1 got invited onto it there wouldn't be enough tickets for the smaller grounds.

A closed shop it is not, every STH has had an opportunity to get to P1, almost all of them did so years before we got promoted.

Now we are doing well it gets called that, wind back 5 seasons and all away days went all the way through the fans minus maybe the city ground.

Every year I get to about 123/124 just under priority one. Then obviously I lose a season and go back down to 113/114 into P3. I just go the league cup games away and then I'm in P2 for the season and most of the time p2 you get tickets. Should be even easier next season if you go Europe games!

I've got 114 points so not holding out much hope of getting a ticket, so if anyone has a spare I would be more than grateful. Booking a train early from Tiverton to Paddington.....

Up the City....

I have 1 or maybe 2 spare ticket for Everton game 2nd row at B2 next to manager, willing to swap for 2 Chelsea away ticket or reference!

Like I said to Birminghamfox, if you can't get a swap I'd be able to offer swift payment for one if need be!

Archived