Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Anyone else thinking bout buying a ticket and sitting with the chelsea fans if we was to lift the cup....desperate times

Yeah about 10000 of us I think! Problem is we don't know if it'll be Chelsea or Everton if we were to win it in advance of the final day

Anyone else thinking bout buying a ticket and sitting with the chelsea fans if we was to lift the cup....desperate times

Probably about 20,000 Chelsea fans plus John Terry will wip out their City shirts when we lift the title.

A good mate of mine is pretty clued up on the Chelsea ticket scene and he reckons City fans would be very lucky to get tickets in the home end unless you can beg a season ticket off a Chelsea supporting mate. Terry's last game in apparently a very big thing. 

A good mate of mine is pretty clued up on the Chelsea ticket scene and he reckons City fans would be very lucky to get tickets in the home end unless you can beg a season ticket off a Chelsea supporting mate. Terry's last game in apparently a very big thing.

Let's hope JT gets injured then... Or We're down there touting... Which lets be honest we bloody will be.!

Hopefully this is a dead rubber and the trophy got lifted against Everton.

The crazy thing is its easier for to get tickets for this than it is the Everton match atm, just shows how in demand our home tickets are 

Hopefully this is a dead rubber and the trophy got lifted against Everton.

but trophy will be presented at the last game, I'm desperate to see my boys hopefully lif the the premiership trophy, my dream would come true. I have maybe 1 or 2 spare ticket for Everton, will swap for Chelsea if anyone can get hold of them

but trophy will be presented at the last game, I'm desperate to see my boys hopefully lif the the premiership trophy, my dream would come true. I have maybe 1 or 2 spare ticket for Everton, will swap for Chelsea if anyone can get hold of them

We don't know for sure, it could be Everton it could be Chelsea I don't think anyone at the club even knows

Archived