AjcW Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Sorry... bit of a bore of a topic but something which might get noticed by the club hopefully! I know everyone has their grumbles about the club shop both online and offline and today, I joined that group.... but more out of concern than anger or disappointment. In the process of complaining about a couple of issues I had over the Christmas period, a helpful member of the customer service team shared some concerning facts with me that, for a club that currently has the eyes of many on them, just simply aren't right. "We have two members in the online distribution team...we hired a couple more over Christmas but the demand was simply unprecedented..." 2 members of staff! I work for a small online retailer and we have 7 or 8 in that side of the business. My second issue was that I received a gift card over Christmas and couldn't see any info about how to use it online: "Oh you can't use it online, our system isn't good enough for that sort of thing" Correct me if i'm wrong, online gift cards have been a thing for about 10 years? I suppose really i'd just like the success, unity and investment on the pitch to filter down, they've spent a fortune on the shop at the stadium.. in effect ruining it with the merging of the ticket office. Perhaps really the investment should be in more staff, and perhaps dedicated and experienced people with retail experience. As I said above people from all corners of the world will be trying to use our online shop and even communicate with the customer service team, how on earth are two people and an old system supposed to cope with that?
Foxey id Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 A bit surprising it is so poor given the background of the owners
AjcW Posted 5 January 2016 Author Posted 5 January 2016 A bit surprising it is so poor given the background of the owners That's exactly what confuses me! Surely they could run it off the same systems or even draft in some of their main people as consultants.
Pasty1 Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Maybe they're not aware of the issue.....? I went in before Christmas and the queue was massive with only 3 on the Checkouts... doing tickets as well!!! I also went in after Christmas and all the sizes were either small or XXL or XXXL!! I asked the girl on the till if they were getting any new stuff in and she was useless!!! I asked if I could order online and she said: "it's just the same stuff we 'ave in the shop - and I don't think they will re-stock as it's the end of the season"? Work that one out....
Soar Fox Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 I went in two weeks to get Spurs & Villa tickets. The queue was that long with people buying merchandise whilst they only had 3 checkouts open. I asked one of the people in the pink "here to help" t-shirts (what a waste of time they are) if there was a seperate checkout just for ticket sales, 'no' was the reply. I didn't have time to wait so had to leave. No disrespect to the people who work there but they haven't got a clue what they are doing. There's a lad called Brad who works there and he's the best & most helpful, if I see him working I just wait until he's free then get served by him. You ask one member of staff for away tickets towards the back "sorry we've got to sell row by row from the front" ask someone else the same thing and they'll give you towards the back no problem.
Strokes Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 I walked in xmas eve bought several presents and the place was dead, you guys should pick your times better.
FantasticMrFuchs Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 been substandard on many levels for years now. just kind of the norm beit instore, online or on the phones.
Foxy27 Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 My hat I ordered for my dad took bloody ages. It went East Midlands to heathrow and then to gatwick! I said why have I been charged a fiver for this why not use Royal Mail. Was then told 70% of orders went missing last year. I reckon a few went walkies but 70%?!
sdb Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Stocking of products is the most frustrating thing. Unless you XXL or XXXL you need to be there within a week of product delivery else that's you done until next season.
CharlieCharles Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Have they got rid of that caravan, been a season ticket holder for a while now so have not been round that side of the ground for years. Never a line with my surname.
fuchsntf Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 In fact I am totally disappointed what the Online-shop offers. The total customer relations platform is poor for PL.Standard, or just modern business standards.. The Tigers platform in comparisons used to be marvellous, in shop, telephone, and online. To be fair, on the odd occasion, in the last 5 years, on ticketing issues or visiting the stadium, their telephone info , support, and exchange was and has been spot on....in/on my 12-15 experiences. Mostly calling from Germany, but alo the occasions when visiting the stadium. But thread owner has a good point, maybe a few could inform as a group, the club admins of their thoughts.Investing in frontline staff, but also investing in the behind-scene fans/customer network. Next to Stoke and WBA, we are the leading reps and top links for midlands-PL football Villa obviously forfeiting, that mantel .... Unlike some, I would love to see Midland clubs be the majority in the PL. Upset the Balance in the North and London. Hey if someone fancied it, and had some money, one could invest and tie up a chain of all Midland clubs, on internet/online-shops/shops every individual clubs info and > parafanalia < linking officially with all clubs sites/premises.....Dragons Den anyone..! ??
Cincinnati Fox Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Bloke who serverd me the other day was mr personality Did not say one word to me, not even a thank you. If it was a high street chain ran the same way it would go out of business.
FLAN Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 You can't buy much, if any, of the stuff they sell elsewhere. Therefore they don't need to invest in the service... Sad reality of business
Gforce19 Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Imagine Mary Portas Secret Shopper visiting the store , would highlight exactly what we all know , the commercial side of the club is not at the right standard
leftbackinthechangingroom Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Can't someone from foxes trust bring this issue up in the next meeting with the club? Or don't they do them anymore?
Jace Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Its just a complete mess, its clear the club don't really see much potential profit from it all I hear from people is everything is always out of stock. Literally every time I've ordered something from there I've had to send it back at least once sometimes twice and by that point you have to make a complaint to resolve the issue. The ammount of shirts that must get wasted because they print them so poorly. Heres some pics of the last orders I've made
TeamRocket Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 To be fair i have never had an issue might be cos i sign up with a different email and they think am a new customer or summit? But I haven't been to the shop i like 6 or 7 years now that i live up north
Jace Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 To be fair i have never had an issue might be cos i sign up with a different email and they think am a new customer or summit? But I haven't been to the shop i like 6 or 7 years now that i live up north I think I must just be fussy but I swear so many of this seasons home shirts have been printed with the name wonky on the back. When I took it back the bloke looked at it puzzled and said it looked straight to him and thats when another member of staff laughed and agreed with me it wasn't straight. The manager come out measured it and she said she made it over 1cm difference on each side which means they could do it again but it looks like not many others are bothered or notice
Soar Fox Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Is that A on cambiasso a different style letter? Something doesn't look right with it
Jace Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Is that A on cambiasso a different style letter? Something doesn't look right with it Na the letters were fine it was just printed so it was sloping downwards from left to right
TeamRocket Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 I think I must just be fussy but I swear so many of this seasons home shirts have been printed with the name wonky on the back. When I took it back the bloke looked at it puzzled and said it looked straight to him and thats when another member of staff laughed and agreed with me it wasn't straight. The manager come out measured it and she said she made it over 1cm difference on each side which means they could do it again but it looks like not many others are bothered or notice Oh get you but i normally go to sports direct to get my name number and badge done so maybe that's why i haven't had issues too. honest lately i have heard alot of bad feedback about lcfc direct and shop its a shame they dont sell it anywhere else but glad you got it sorted though. Does that gift shop in Leicester still sell kits?
Jace Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Oh get you but i normally go to sports direct to get my name number and badge done so maybe that's why i haven't had issues too. honest lately i have heard alot of bad feedback about lcfc direct and shop its a shame they dont sell it anywhere else but glad you got it sorted though. Does that gift shop in Leicester still sell kits? Theres that JC sports place but Im not from Leicester or live nearby which is why I always mail order stuff, think its more of a pain for the non UK people who order stuff wait 3 weeks and have the same problem
TeamRocket Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Theres that JC sports place but Im not from Leicester or live nearby which is why I always mail order stuff, think its more of a pain for the non UK people who order stuff wait 3 weeks and have the same problem Oright where you from?. Maybe you can do what i do then? it cost abit more to else were to name print etc but get it right the 1st time round but delivery wise cant think of anything really just hope i guess
Jace Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Oright where you from?. Maybe you can do what i do then? it cost abit more to else were to name print etc but get it right the 1st time round but delivery wise cant think of anything really just hope i guess Cornwall tbh where I am I don't think theres anywhere really around, next year I'll only need 1 of the Champions League badges printing anyway
TeamRocket Posted 5 January 2016 Posted 5 January 2016 Cornwall tbh where I am I don't think theres anywhere really around, next year I'll only need 1 of the Champions League badges printing anyway Yep defo need one of them ahh sunny Cornwall St Austell and lands ends are the only two places i know there haha would love to vist there some day. That kind of sux being far. Just had a look at king power website things they might sell them there but nope but hopefully next year will see it in more shops never understood why they dont sell them in other shops to be honest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.