Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

The road to a 1st Place or 4th Place finish

Congrats to you guys. Well deserved. Held your nerve well when others thought you'd melt. Me included if I'm honest. Enjoy the last few games of the season, you've played a blinder

Thanks, I'm sure you guys will have your day, we are certainly so close to achieving the seemingly impossible... regardless a great season anyway for both.

It's not possible for Spurs to drop just one point, so they can't finish on 77.  That means if they a draw any of their remaining games this season, a single draw for us would claim the title.

But let's win on Sunday and put it to bed once and for all.

It's not possible for Spurs to drop just one point, so they can't finish on 77.  That means if they a draw any of their remaining games this season, a single draw for us would claim the title.

But let's win on Sunday and put it to bed once and for all.

Right. Another way of looking at it is we only need to match Spurs result for any one set of matches one more time.

UPDATE after we thrashed the Swans and Spurs bottled it against the Baggies

Well there's really not much more to add. 3 is a magic number.

3p08MGI.png

Any combination of 3 points gained by us and/or lost by Spurs and we've won the league.

I can't fvcking believe it. So we win just 1 game and it's ours. Or we draw 1 game and Spurs drop any more points and it's ours. It's pretty simple now folks!

Obviously we'd want to win the league any way possible, but since it's so close, I'd love us to get 'only' a draw at Man U, so we can win it at home against Everton.

This is the most beautiful spreadsheet I have seen in my entire life.

Archived