Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Might see you there then chap. Not sure what to expect in the lounge tbh. Apparently sandwiches and tea are supplied. We will properly be part of the prawn sandwich brigade!

Ha ha... I rang to find out the dress code and she said no colours, even Leicester. I insisted she check this out and came back to say Leicester colours are okay but no aways colours. Will be nice for a change. Prawn sandwiching ! She said smart casual was the order of the day but no shorts.

Sad to see hundreds of seats covered by netting between the family stand and the away fans when I was down the groujd earlier. Should have been sold.

I said the same, all them empty seats, what a waste,  :protest:

Sad to see hundreds of seats covered by netting between the family stand and the away fans when I was down the groujd earlier. Should have been sold.

Does anyone know whether these tickets were returned and not made available to home fans

or did Southampton FC take a financial hit rather than return them?

Archived