Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Still looking for 3, 2 or 1 Southampton tickets. Good References. please PM me, will collect . Thanks

Still looking for tickets if anyone can't make the match, have good refs and willing to collect up to Sunday lunchtime. Thanks

It's rather odd that Southampton only took 2k tickets yet that tickets for the block they sold off for the Newcastle game haven't been re-sold yet.

Something going on there me thinks.

You're so not ITK

Looking for 1 adult ticket for the Southampton game (Silver member who missed out). Anywhere in the stadium. Can cover postage costs or collect in person. Please DM me.

Still looking for 1 ticket, can pay immediately and collect or cover postage.

It's rather odd that Southampton only took 2k tickets yet that tickets for the block they sold off for the Newcastle game haven't been re-sold yet.

Something going on there me thinks.

These are given to Grassroots clubs round Leicestershire. Same as Newcastle.

I just called the club directly and they have one or two individual tickets going for this match

Thanks so much for posting this! I just got two tickets together in A1. Think there's some more available elsewhere too.

Archived