Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Yep and doesn't that cover up to 4 people? I don't know how many of these they sold, but even at 500 you are potentially talking 2000 if it's a family of 4.

family members get 1 adult and 1 child and can add an extra adult for £20

source: i am a family member. 

Well I'd hate to speculate but I highly doubt that absolutely 100% of the tickets available are sold through legitimate means. 

to the tout sites! i do believe if they are able to identify the holder of the ticket they will void it and ban the person doing so!

Hi there I'm hoping there is some kind soul out there that can help me out please,  I'm City fox member, its my 50th Birthday on 1st April, my plan all season was to come down for my birthday with family as I come from Leicester and take in the Southampton match, but now all tickets have sold out, so I didn't even get chance of getting any tickets.

I'm looking for an adult ticket and ticket for son aged 9, we both city members, but will pay for two adult tickets, if any one has two spare. I'm planning to up grade my membership to silver to avoid this happening again, in past I've always got tickets as soon as they became available to city fan members, so I would do in return for two tickets for Swansea but will be adult and child ticket subject to me getting them on Wednesday or can just pay cash for them, I'm in Leicester 1 April or sure can arrange something sooner 

Archived