Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Brilliant. Managed to get one on the halfway line but severly restricted view by a hand rail! Lady reckoned this was the only one left! Got the feeling there was still some available and she was just trying to off load!

Brilliant. Managed to get one on the halfway line but severly restricted view by a hand rail! Lady reckoned this was the only one left! Got the feeling there was still some available and she was just trying to off load!

I've had a handrail ticket before, it is unlikely to impair you much

The seat I got was in the West stand, tier 1, B1..... don't suppose anyone can shed any light on if that's restricted view?

I've sat in that block in a seat that had a restricted view and didn't find it to be too bad! I often find restricted views in most modern grounds are never that drastic anyway!?

HighPeakFox - got two tickets for Sunday for myself and my Dad, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know tickets were available. Got two in B1.

Collymore - how do you know you've got a restricted view?

HighPeakFox - got two tickets for Sunday for myself and my Dad, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know tickets were available. Got two in B1.

Collymore - how do you know you've got a restricted view?

The sales assistant told me!

Will there be any left tomorrow? Typical the one day km out all day and don't ring the store. I've rang everyday this week apart from today. Worst luck ever.

Try tomorrow, I on the other hand just by chance happened to look at this thread today whilst filling up at a petrol station on the A46! Rang the club and from my mobile phone on the way to taking the kids out for the day - wondering how much it was costing me, 8 minutes later got through and got told I could buy two tickets. So happy!

But like I say ring tomorrow as they might have more available.

Try tomorrow, I on the other hand just by chance happened to look at this thread today whilst filling up at a petrol station on the A46! Rang the club and from my mobile phone on the way to taking the kids out for the day - wondering how much it was costing me, 8 minutes later got through and got told I could buy two tickets. So happy!

But like I say ring tomorrow as they might have more available.

Cross fingers. I'm coming to Leicester anyway now as already booked hotel. I so wish I can get tickets to make the weekend top notch.

I went in twice this week on the off chance but to no avail...then they sell a bunch at the last moment. DOHHH !!

Does anyone know if they are still on sale...does not seem to be the case on lcfcdirect.com ?

Still some left. Got 2. But only vip lounge left apparently. So we're in the vip lounge. Wanted somewhere else so I can sING but never mind.

The same...got 2 VIP. tickets, better than nothing but not ideal. IDEAL however when we go 8 points clear though

The same...got 2 VIP. tickets, better than nothing but not ideal. IDEAL however when we go 8 points clear though

Might see you there then chap. Not sure what to expect in the lounge tbh. Apparently sandwiches and tea are supplied. We will properly be part of the prawn sandwich brigade!

Archived