Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Either give someone your card or contact the ticket office, exchange that game for physical tickets, and then give/sell the tickets to someone

what so I can go to ticket office and they'll give me two tickets instead of lending my season ticket out?

what so I can go to ticket office and they'll give me two tickets instead of lending my season ticket out?

Yes you can, they may charge 5 pounds each ticket, depending on who you see, you can also call and ask for paper tickets to be mailed to you.

Anyone travelling up for this from the South West? I have an empty car and join the M5 at Taunton if anyone is interested?

Quite possibly mate. I'm in Bristol - just waiting to see if i can get my ticket or not.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

32000 capacity

3000 away

23000 season tickets

2000 gold members

2000 silver members

Leaves 2000. So how has this sold out?

Looks like a bad call downgrading my membership this season.

Family members same priority as Gold.

32000 capacity

3000 away

23000 season tickets

2000 gold members

2000 silver members

Dont forget all the corporate hangers on get their share for a good backhander as well

I bet they've sold a lot of silver memberships throughout the season, and I bet there are a higher number of corporate/sponsor/media seats taken now we are in the mix.

not happy :( I don't live local so isn't possible to get to every match with son, so bought two city membership at start of the season, always managed to get two seat together in past, by buying as soon as they go on sell, but ain't even going to get a chance any more, why do they sell a membership, that in theory you might never get a ticket with, so next season you going to have get at least a silver membership to get a sniff at tickets.

32000 capacity

3000 away

23000 season tickets

2000 gold members

2000 silver members

3000 gold

3250 away

Only leaves 750 and there's always some dodgy handouts going on. 

Family members same priority as Gold.

Yep and doesn't that cover up to 4 people? I don't know how many of these they sold, but even at 500 you are potentially talking 2000 if it's a family of 4.

Archived