Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

For anyone who is wondering why tickets for this have not gone on sale yet, it is because Leicester Tigers are also at home with a starting time of 3.15pm! It's live on BT sport, so no chance they will be moving. It looks this will be another fixture change for us.

it aint till april so they will do the sky picks first then change it if necessary 

Because I'm missing the Norwich game in a few weeks and the Swansea and West Ham games, I don't think I'll have another 3pm Saturday home game this season!

This will be moved, Newcastle is on a Monday, West Brom is a Tuesday and you can guarantee the Everton match will also be moved.

I expect April's TV games to be announced next Friday (17th)

Just spoke to Ellie in ticket office this is being mover just awaiting new date. Should know in the next week.

yipee! 

Because I'm missing the Norwich game in a few weeks and the Swansea and West Ham games, I don't think I'll have another 3pm Saturday home game this season!

This will be moved, Newcastle is on a Monday, West Brom is a Tuesday and you can guarantee the Everton match will also be moved.

I expect April's TV games to be announced next Friday (17th)

the 17th is a wednesday. 

If this does tay at the original date my ST will be available.

If someone can somehow guarantee me a Utd away ticket in return then that'd be ideal as i'm planning a weekend there then already. Would obviously pay any difference too. 

. Do they even allow both home games on the same day at different times, because of police resources for example?

It did happen quite a few seasons ago, last game of the season so had to be played the same time as others in the championship.

We were early kick off, Tigers played later on in the afternoon (could've been a tv game), less attendance for King power back then so as it stands surely it will be on a different day.

I too have spoke to the ticket office today and they said it will definately be moved as they need at least 4 hours between football finishing and rugby starting. She said it will more than likely be monday, tuesday or wednesday. They are just waiting to hear from the FA and sky

Thanks but i wont be going if its sunday or monday because im on nights so hopefully tuesday or wednesday

Don't hold your breath for Tuesday or Wednesday, unheard of to move a weekend game to midweek when it could be played on that weekend.

Will be Sunday/Monday if on TV, probably Sunday 3pm if not but I expect all of our April games bar possibly Swansea will be televised.

Archived