Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Southampton (H) 3/4/16 1:30pm KO

Are Southampton likely to sell-out for this ?? Could be a small away corner like the Newcastle match. Worth keeping an eye on the situation.

Good point, televised 1.30 k.o cant see them bringing anymore than 2,000.

They've sold out their allocation and so the other block will go on sale to LCFC members nearer the time maybe?

Oh yeah see what you mean- wonder why they didn't take that block then if they's sold out the other blocks already.

Oh yeah see what you mean- wonder why they didn't take that block then if they's sold out the other blocks already.

Any tickets they have that they don't sell they have to pay for. Maybe they weren't confident of selling out another whole entire block?

Any tickets they have that they don't sell they have to pay for. Maybe they weren't confident of selling out another whole entire block?

okay so if these tickets go on back on sale to leicester fans would they go on sale straight to silver ?

okay so if these tickets go on back on sale to leicester fans would they go on sale straight to silver ?

I don't know. I would guess that they'd go straight to season ticket holders (and everyone upwards in the priority scheme) because that would correspond to what date they'd be at had they not sold out initially

Hi

A friend and I have season tickets.  He cannot make the Saints game.  Would love to be able to offer a straight swap for a West Ham ticket to enable our friend to attend the Hammers game with us.

Any chance of swap?

Archived