Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolhandfox

How much?

So if we received bids of these amounts you would be happy to sell?

Hopefully you don't work anywhere near our football club.

Actually, I do work for the club and have just unwittingly disclosed how much it would take for other clubs to get our players. Sorry about that.

Difference between what a player is worth to us, and without wanting to sound like Dyche, what the "market rate" is. E.g. Vardy is absolutely priceless to us but what is the "value" of a striker who is nearly 30, having scored goals in 1 premier league season, whose biggest attribute will likely on the wane in 2-3 years.

No I wouldn't be happy to lose any of our players and these valuations are subject to change you know, because things change.

Some mental valuations in here.

People need to understand the difference between what they are worth to us, and what others would pay for them, because the two can be vastly different sums of money.

£40 million pounds for Vardy?? If someone had suggested Kane was worth that last year, I suspect many in here would've howled with laughter. And that's before you even mention their ages...

Actually, I do work for the club and have just unwittingly disclosed how much it would take for other clubs to get our players. Sorry about that.

Difference between what a player is worth to us, and without wanting to sound like Dyche, what the "market rate" is. E.g. Vardy is absolutely priceless to us but what is the "value" of a striker who is nearly 30, having scored goals in 1 premier league season, whose biggest attribute will likely on the wane in 2-3 years.

No I wouldn't be happy to lose any of our players and these valuations are subject to change you know, because things change.

The market value bit is bang on but I was just questioning your response to the OP's question of 'How much are they worth' as most of them are worth much more than you suggested in your post.

If you were to base Mahrez's valuation on Raheem Sterlings and their comparison yesterday

then at least £65-£70,000,000, Kante £25,000,000, Drinky £15,000,000, Vardy, Morgan and Huth harder to say due to age, Schwarzer a set of tracksuits and a crate of beer.

That's a bit harsh having to give a set of tracksuits and a crate of beer so some one will take Schwarzer.

Archived