Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolhandfox

How much?

Vardy and Mahrez would be at least 25M each, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Mahrez stay for a couple more years and go for 40+ to a Spanish giant, and I genuinely think Vardy might stay with us for the remainder of his top-flight career.

Kanté: 15M+

Drinky: 12M

Fuchs: 10M

Schmeichel: 8M

Albrighton: 8M

Okazaki: 8M

Simpson: 6M

Huth: 3M

Morgan: 3M

Huth and Morgan are only so low because of their ages. 

Overall I'd make that XI out to be about well over 100M, which is insane.

Worth pointing out that I would sell pretty much NONE of those players at those 'valuations' if it was up to me, but that this is probably what other clubs would be willing to pay up to.

To the countless Spurs/United fans etc who seem to think they can take Mahrez/Kanté/Vardy etc off of us for 7 figure sums, JOG ON.

(Edit: I was being VERY conservative...)

Mahrez £50m

Vardy £30m

Kante £30m

Drinkwater £20m

Schmeichel £20m

Fuchs £10m

Simpson £10m

Huth £7m

Morgan £7m

Albrighton £15m

Shinji £15m

Roughly 200m then lol

So Schmeichel is the 2nd most valuable keeper ever?

I love the bloke, and he's done fantastically for us, but that's a little bit of a stretch...

Let's also think about this

If we show to young seriously tallented players that if they are loyal and work hard for us we will help them onto the next level

Which sounds silly I know considering we are top of table

But what I mean is the traditional super power clubs

It would be clever to get a few of our lads "dream" moves on dream pay cheques

Flip the coin what young lad who has serious talent will sign for west brom ? None !

So Schmeichel is the 2nd most valuable keeper ever?

I love the bloke, and he's done fantastically for us, but that's a little bit of a stretch...

Erm no?

Cech, De Gea and Lloris are clearly worth more, but I'm talking about the value of our squad if we were to sell them right now.

Erm no?

Cech, De Gea and Lloris are clearly worth more, but I'm talking about the value of our squad if we were to sell them right now.

Most expensive goalkeeper transfer ever was Buffon at £30m, the second highest was Neuer for £19m...

And Cech certainly isn't worth more than £20m, seeing as he was sold for £10m only 6 months ago...

If you were to base Mahrez's valuation on Raheem Sterlings and their comparison yesterday then at least £65-£70,000,000, Kante £25,000,000, Drinky £15,000,000, Vardy, Morgan and Huth harder to say due to age, Schwarzer a set of tracksuits and a crate of beer.

Most expensive goalkeeper transfer ever was Buffon at £30m, the second highest was Neuer for £19m...

And Cech certainly isn't worth more than £20m, seeing as he was sold for £10m only 6 months ago...

But neither of those apart from Buffon were sold at the height of their reputation. And I think you are seriously underestimating the money floating around these days.

If you were to base Mahrez's valuation on Raheem Sterlings and their comparison yesterday then at least £65-£70,000,000, Kante £25,000,000, Drinky £15,000,000, Vardy, Morgan and Huth harder to say due to age, Schwarzer a set of tracksuits and a crate of beer.

If Andros Townend is worth £12mil and Adam Lallana is worth £25mil, then Danny Drinkwater is worth a hell of a lot more than £15mil!

But it depends, because a lot of fees are compared to the overinflated fees terribly run clubs like Newcastle or Liverpool pay, but why would our players look to make the step down to those kind of clubs?

Considering age, ability and potential I'd say this is WHAT THEY ARE WORTH TO US:

Schmeichel - £12.5M

Simpson - £5M

Morgan - £7.5M

Huth - £7.5M

Fuchs - £10M

Mahrez - £50M

Drinkwater - £20M

Kante - £40M

Albrighton - £15M

Vardy - £30M

Okazaki - £15M

So, £212.5M.

And the rest:

Schwarzer - £0

De Laet - £2.5M

Wasilewski - £0

Benalouane - £2.5M

Chilwell - £10M

Gray - £15M

Amartey - £15M

King - £5M

Inler - £2.5M

James - £5M

Schlupp - £12.5M

Ulloa - £5M

Kramaric - £5M

That's £80M. £292.5M in total, that's good business I'd say for a £40M or so investment.

Considering age, ability and potential I'd say this is WHAT THEY ARE WORTH TO US:

Schmeichel - £12.5M

Simpson - £5M

Morgan - £7.5M

Huth - £7.5M

Fuchs - £10M

Mahrez - £50M

Drinkwater - £20M

Kante - £40M

Albrighton - £15M

Vardy - £30M

Okazaki - £15M

So, £212.5M.

And the rest:

Schwarzer - £0

De Laet - £2.5M

Wasilewski - £0

Benalouane - £2.5M

Chilwell - £10M

Gray - £15M

Amartey - £15M

King - £5M

Inler - £2.5M

James - £5M

Schlupp - £12.5M

Ulloa - £5M

Kramaric - £5M

That's £80M. £292.5M in total, that's good business I'd say for a £40M or so investment.

I like your optimism.

Schmeichel £10m

Simpson £4m

Huth £3m

Morgan £3m

Fuchs £6m

Mahrez £35m

Kante £27.5m

Drinkwater £15m

Albrighton £7.5m

Vardy £22.5m

Okazaki £8m

So if we received bids of these amounts you would be happy to sell?

Hopefully you don't work anywhere near our football club.

Archived