Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Hi all,

I'm looking for 1 single ticket for this game. I've got a friend who's going to it so I'd like to go with him. I live in Manchester so if you've got a spare ticket even up to the day of the game i can collect from you at the ground. 

Hope some kind soul can oblige my request. Thank you.

There have been for the last few away games, so I am checking but I don't have much hope that there will be!

You'd be mad to return for this one!

Just about made it to everything this year but only managed to get to 124 points, still wasn't enough!

I managed mine on priority 2 but will keep a look out for my mates who is on priority 3 but as you say unlikely to get any more

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

Dut to the demand for tickets the club are considering a timeshare seating scheme.

This will allow a group of 9 fans to buy a ticket for a seat and to share it, one at a time, for 10 minutes each during a match.

Potentially, if extended throughout the ground for home matches it could raise the capacity to 322620, although this would create unsafe conditions with too many fans coming and going but it may be tried in smaller parts of the the stadium.

It might be possible in the future for seatsharers to exchange their seatshare with a fan in another champions league club if they came on board.

The scheme could be extended to away tickets. In this eventuality the ticket would earn each fan 0.9 of a point towards their away priority.

Dut to the demand for tickets the club are considering a timeshare seating scheme.

This will allow a group of 9 fans to buy a ticket for a seat and to share it, one at a time, for 10 minutes each during a match.

Potentially, if extended throughout the ground for home matches it could raise the capacity to 322620, although this would create unsafe conditions with too many fans coming and going but it may be tried in smaller parts of the the stadium.

It might be possible in the future for seatsharers to exchange their seatshare with a fan in another champions league club if they came on board.

The scheme could be extended to away tickets. In this eventuality the ticket would earn each fan 0.9 of a point towards their away priority.

lol

Would you swap them for 2 smiths albums and a Curley Wurley ?

Whilst it is true that the interplay between Morrissey’s mordent delivery and Marr’s pseudo bodacious lyrics, backed by his guttural guitar is similar to the serpentine intricacies of the two caramel covered strings of the Curly Wurly, working in harmony, they do not come near to reaching the value of 14 away tickets for Manchester United v Leicester City. I must decline but I do sincerely thank you for your offer. 

Whilst it is true that the interplay between Morrissey’s mordent delivery and Marr’s pseudo bodacious lyrics, backed by his guttural guitar is similar to the serpentine intricacies of the two caramel covered strings of the Curly Wurly, working in harmony, they do not come near to reaching the value of 14 away tickets for Manchester United v Leicester City. I must decline but I do sincerely thank you for your offer.

Feck me !!! Was only after a ticket lol

It started as a petion on face book &leicester till i die then leicester got wind of it & could be going ahead if they can get stewards in to man it. Watch this space .Be brilliant if they could do it. C,mon top make it happen.

If LCFC can clinch at OT on May 1st I would be willing to sell my ticket at face value. It is in the United end , I have been a life long Man Utd fan and have seen titles clinched, and trophies won in person. It is something every football fan should be able to experience. The year The Foxes have had has been incredible and almost the whole country want you to pull it off. If I can do this without getting into trouble I will. I have been to your ground in the past and was always treated well, always had a great day out. If this post is against any rules, I am sorry.

Archived