Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

away pubs??

Wheres everyone heading ??

Didn't bother last years as drove in, ausden clark this time...

You'll not get in anywhere around the ground with Leicester colours on... Best bet is the City Centre. That said, earlier in the season when we played Manchester City, Weatherspoons in Piccadilly was home fans only.

I'll probably just have a drink in the ground. Still undecided on where to park yet.

Train to Old Trafford is a shout actually.

Was easier last season because I lived in Manc but I know parking isn't very good around Old Trafford so might go City Centre and either train or tram.

yeah parking last year was a nightmare!!!  going in and coming out !!

why im not bothering this year ..  rather be on a bus sitting in the traffic... not using my deisal.. lol

ill have a look for the Piccadilly then  cheers x

yeah parking last year was a nightmare!!!  going in and coming out !!

why im not bothering this year ..  rather be on a bus sitting in the traffic... not using my deisal.. lol

ill have a look for the Piccadilly then  cheers x

It's in town next to the wetherspoons .... Loads of city fans eating mammoth breakies at city game lol

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these plus cash for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel

How much cash do you want on top of the everton ticket?

I have been offered some exec tickets for the Manchester United match.  £400 each.  I really want to go but not sure if it is a scam.  Says I get free bar and programme and gist and seats outside.  It's in the Knight's Lounge and they say there won't be a problem.  Does this sound like a rip-off? I really want to go.  I've looked online and the Europa Suite (which is similar) is usually £360.  Does £400 too much to pay?

I have been offered some exec tickets for the Manchester United match. £400 each. I really want to go but not sure if it is a scam. Says I get free bar and programme and gist and seats outside. It's in the Knight's Lounge and they say there won't be a problem. Does this sound like a rip-off? I really want to go. I've looked online and the Europa Suite (which is similar) is usually £360. Does £400 too much to pay?

That's the price Inc vat

Yes inc VAT £400, and they are £360 inc VAT for Europa.  Do you think I should try to beat him down on price?

I've just looked on Viagogo - hospitality tickets with a CASH bar and NO food are £400 each plus + Booking, Handling and VAT.  That's a fortune! Anybody got cheaper alternatives?  I think I'm going to have to stump up £800.

I've just looked on Viagogo - hospitality tickets with a CASH bar and NO food are £400 each plus + Booking, Handling and VAT. That's a fortune! Anybody got cheaper alternatives? I think I'm going to have to stump up £800.

Invest the money in a Chelsea ticket(assuming you hav'nt got one),we're not gonna win the league at old Trafford so ild save me dough for Chelsea,though I do have a ticket to both :-)

I have been offered some exec tickets for the Manchester United match. £400 each. I really want to go but not sure if it is a scam. Says I get free bar and programme and gist and seats outside. It's in the Knight's Lounge and they say there won't be a problem. Does this sound like a rip-off? I really want to go. I've looked online and the Europa Suite (which is similar) is usually £360. Does £400 too much to pay?

When I inquired about hospitality for my sons 13th birthday present several weeks ago I was told all official hospitality packages are sold out and any others being offered online are not legitimate.

When I inquired about hospitality for my sons 13th birthday present several weeks ago I was told all official hospitality packages are sold out and any others being offered online are not legitimate.

That may be through but I found not nearly 60 resale companies own hospitality at old Trafford

That's mind bending

Tourist fans must be ripped off every week

Archived