Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

If LCFC can clinch at OT on May 1st I would be willing to sell my ticket at face value. It is in the United end , I have been a life long Man Utd fan and have seen titles clinched, and trophies won in person. It is something every football fan should be able to experience. The year The Foxes have had has been incredible and almost the whole country want you to pull it off. If I can do this without getting into trouble I will. I have been to your ground in the past and was always treated well, always had a great day out. If this post is against any rules, I am sorry.

Quality mate, do you know if you'd be able to get hold of 2 by any chance please? Thanks so much!

If LCFC can clinch at OT on May 1st I would be willing to sell my ticket at face value. It is in the United end , I have been a life long Man Utd fan and have seen titles clinched, and trophies won in person. It is something every football fan should be able to experience. The year The Foxes have had has been incredible and almost the whole country want you to pull it off. If I can do this without getting into trouble I will. I have been to your ground in the past and was always treated well, always had a great day out. If this post is against any rules, I am sorry.

First post so be gentle ;) got my man u tickets but not got a clue how i'll get there. Enjoy a booze up on the way so that rules out foxes travel and Ausden Clark and i can't seem to find any trains from Leicester to Manchester that will get me there on time. 

Nearly always get trains but like i said i can't find any anyone got any suggestions of how i could get there on time whilst having a drink?

First post so be gentle ;) got my man u tickets but not got a clue how i'll get there. Enjoy a booze up on the way so that rules out foxes travel and Ausden Clark and i can't seem to find any trains from Leicester to Manchester that will get me there on time.

Nearly always get trains but like i said i can't find any anyone got any suggestions of how i could get there on time whilst having a drink?

Pretty easy to smuggle drink onto National Express coaches.

Leicester based? Might sound stupid but have you tried other rail routes? When I train it to Manchester I always go to Nottingham, then from there to Manc pic, no idea what times are like but in the past I've been on that train early Sunday mornings before.

If you can get to Nuneaton, there's a train from there that goes to Manchester Piccadilly.

09.44am out of Nuneaton, change at Stockport then get into Manchester at 11.05

Only £20 aswell

Thanks for all the replies guys, never thought to check from any where else just assumed Leicester would have the most options.

Booked now from Nuneaton, so glad as i can't stand the coaches, ahould be a good day maybe see us win the leauge :fc:  ;)  Up the blues!

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these plus cash for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these plus cash for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel

pm'd

Just appealing (as others are) if anyone has one spare ticket for this game. My season ticket points were someway short of the mark to get one not having been many away games in the past couple of years. (Young family) anyway enough of the sob story if anyone has a spare I live in LE19 and obviously happy to collect from anywhere in Leicester. Long shot I know but I have to ask. Up the city!

I am still looking for a single ticket if anyone has one, please PM me!

Just wondering if any Leicester fan will be travelling down to the Manchester United game from Edinburgh on Sunday 1st May? I have a ticket for the game and really could do with a lift !!

Thanks

I'm east lothian, good to know I'm not the only one... But couldn't get a ticket for this unfortunately.

Just wondering if any Leicester fan will be travelling down to the Manchester United game from Edinburgh on Sunday 1st May? I have a ticket for the game and really could do with a lift !!

Thanks 

My mate will be travelling from Ed on Sat - we have a hotel booked in Manc Sat night, going back up after the match ?

Archived