Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

1 hour ago, Fez of Mahrez said:

I'm signing copies of the book at Waterstones in Leicester this Saturday from 12.30, hopefully along with The Birch.

I realise the timing isn't the best but it feels like the final part of a surreal year for me - would be great to see anyone who wants to come down before the long session you might need in the pub ahead of Man City...

Thanks

I've already got mine signed by your good self 

but hopefully there will be many others to keep you busy 

On 08/12/2016 at 19:08, Fez of Mahrez said:

I'm signing copies of the book at Waterstones in Leicester this Saturday from 12.30, hopefully along with The Birch.

I realise the timing isn't the best but it feels like the final part of a surreal year for me - would be great to see anyone who wants to come down before the long session you might need in the pub ahead of Man City...

Thanks

I too realise that the timing isn't the best but, for what it's worth and to make light of things, don't suppose you could show Alan Birchenall this clip of him scoring probably his best goal for City on your smart phone or tablet? Ok, it's a little bit of a vested interest for me seeing as I wrote the song and edited the video but more that it might be fun to show him. Pretty please!! *I had to work especially hard converting it to anamorphic/cinemascope style ratio! :cool:*

Well, if it's possible thanks in advance. Also, if you could ask him if he remembers what game it was and when that would be great and it might put a smile on his/your face! Good luck with the signing! Here's hoping it rubs off on the team! :whistle:

Just to make it easier, his goal is 0:21 seconds in!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGnOo3Gbxo

Edited by Kendal Fox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally got round to reading this. Gave me goosebumps so many times, really well written and lots of little nods to foxestalk in jokes, Preki and Anderson Perry had me chuckling.

Great to read it now, Ranieri was a great manager, Shakespeare an amazing coach and Walsh a phenomenal scout. Kante isn’t a snake, Mahrez isn’t a baby and Drinkwater is a quality player. Although Schlupp being the future of the left was a little unlikely even in the euphoria of a league win.

• Like 1