Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

Just finished it, an honest to goodness lump in the throat. :) I may never enjoy a football season like that again and to be able to relive it in a way so well told will be a joy forever, there were so many parts that i enjoyed reading, but particularly the match 1 -match 2 section was an interesting and entertaining style.

love it, I hope it brings joy to many thousands, tens of thousands... and that it leads to more opportunities for you to write.... thanks Fez

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Just finished it, an honest to goodness lump in the throat. :) I may never enjoy a football season like that again and to be able to relive it in a way so well told will be a joy forever, there were so many parts that i enjoyed reading, but particularly the match 1 -match 2 section was an interesting and entertaining style.

love it, I hope it brings joy to many thousands, tens of thousands... and that it leads to more opportunities for you to write.... thanks Fez

Love that Oz, cheers.

The match 1/2 thing came from a mate of mine who always texts me when we're playing a televised match to tell me whether decisions have been right or not because I'm at the game and he's a neutral watching at home. It can be infuriating because I want to be that partisan, biased observer for those 90 minutes. I don't want the "right result", I just want Leicester to win. Found it interesting to do because it was obviously a highly controversial match which people saw in lots of different ways.

A brilliant read now taking pride of place on my bookshelf next to my Matthews, Muzzy and Gibson biographies .

Hopefully the first of many for you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

best bit is smudge's post from 2 hours ago trying to say that stringer reading it was a big deal. man gary lineker reads fezs book before bed. 

I didn't know that was what I was trying to say but thanks  for the insight. :)

Edited by Smudge

18 hours ago, Wakeyfox said:

Is there any way if getting a print of the front cover (but larger)? Would look great in the kitchen.

It's basically owned by the publishers. I'm working on them! Think it would be great to be able to buy it as a print and have had a lot of interest in the idea. Will keep you posted.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fez of Mahrez said:

It's basically owned by the publishers. I'm working on them! Think it would be great to be able to buy it as a print and have had a lot of interest in the idea. Will keep you posted.

Thanks, would love this.

I've seen the one that Ricey has done ( Also now on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262546873638 ) which is great, but really fancy a copy of this one!