Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glar84

Black Market Tickets

Thanks I am on it,

About two years ago I strung someone running a nigerian cash scam along for a month. It resulted in him travelling to Lagos airport where he thought he was meeting my contact who had £10k in cash for him as i didnt want to do bank transfer which he would then use to release my share of 25 million USD.

Haha aka this http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

He probably thinks he can offload them quickly at £80. Sell 6 fake tickets at £80, get the money in a bank account, withdraw it and disappear. Winner.

Ugh.

Yeah, it's probably that. Funny his ads, "CONTACT ME. NOW.". Cvnt.

i will be top bidder on that one for a while until it gets pulled! 

EDIT: realised that was a stupid idea and pulled my bid. 

why? you dont have to pay if it doesnt get pulled. although not sure about feedback score... you could argue that the tickets shouldnt be on the website at that point though.

why? you dont have to pay if it doesnt get pulled. although not sure about feedback score... you could argue that the tickets shouldnt be on the website at that point though.

just incase the club see im trying to buy them 

Just reported it to eBay. I feel a bit grubby for grassing the seller up, but these need returning and not selling on for profit, so our fans are not ripped off.

Cheers Was going to do it myself but can't find a option using the app

Just reported it to eBay. I feel a bit grubby for grassing the seller up, but these need returning and not selling on for profit, so our fans are not ripped off.

Nobody forces someone to buy them. So I don't see how anyone is getting ripped off. If they are not sold, the original seller or their mate would probably just go.

Nobody forces someone to buy them. So I don't see how anyone is getting ripped off. If they are not sold, the original seller or their mate would probably just go.

You are defending LCFC tickets being sold on for a profit (aka touting)? 

Shall I spell it out?

If you, I, or anyone else on this forum bought that ticket for more than face value they would be being ripped off.

That seller has not even attended to sell them at face value to a friend or any fellow fan on this forum. And if they are selling the ticket, one would assume they cannot make the match in person. 

Match tickets actually remain the property of the club. Selling them on is illegal.

Here's a thought - if you buy a ticket, find you cannot attend the match and subsequently can't sell it on to a friend or a fellow fan at face value; simply return it so another fan can go.

Easy!

You are defending LCFC tickets being sold on for a profit (aka touting)?

Shall I spell it out?

If you, I, or anyone else on this forum bought that ticket for more than face value they would be being ripped off.

That seller has not even attended to sell them at face value to a friend or any fellow fan on this forum. And if they are selling the ticket, one would assume they cannot make the match in person.

Match tickets actually remain the property of the club. Selling them on is illegal.

Here's a thought - if you buy a ticket, find you cannot attend the match and subsequently can't sell it on to a friend or a fellow fan at face value; simply return it so another fan can go.

Easy!

You are not allowed to return your ticket to the club. They are non-refundable.

At the end of the day I would love a ticket for Everton for my brother. He is not a ST holder but is just as big a fan as me. Realistically I've got about a 5000/1 chance that someone will decide they don't fancy going and give me a ticket at face value.

I'm not condoning or defending anything. I'm just saying that I don't think fans are being ripped off.

You are not allowed to return your ticket to the club. They are non-refundable.

At the end of the day I would love a ticket for Everton for my brother. He is not a ST holder but is just as big a fan as me. Realistically I've got about a 5000/1 chance that someone will decide they don't fancy going and give me a ticket at face value.

I'm not condoning or defending anything. I'm just saying that I don't think fans are being ripped off.

Of course they are being ripped off. The highest price of a Leicester City ticket is what, £50. Therefore, selling a ticket for £150-200 is ripping someone off. It's not rocket science.

Of course they are being ripped off. The highest price of a Leicester City ticket is what, £50. Therefore, selling a ticket for £150-200 is ripping someone off. It's not rocket science.

Not if the person buying the ticket for that price is delighted to have got one.

Archived