Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glar84

Black Market Tickets

Just a bit of a warning to everyone to be careful ahead of the Everton game. Today I've had 2 people online offer me tickets for £120 and then £150.

When I asked if the tickets were in hand and if they could send a photo they avoided the questions. Then I pressed and asked for a picture of the tickets of a confirmation of purchase and first one said "No I'm at work so I can't. You need to let me know if you're buying in the next half an hour as I have demand".

Then the second I asked to meet in person and he said that was fine and gave me an address in Devon. About as far away as you could get!

No chance! Scammers everywhere riding off this! Just a warning to anyone else please watch out and be v v v careful who you offer any money to.

If anyone pays these prices I hope they get burned

Hopefully if anyone is offered tickets at anything above FV they'll do similar and request a picture of them then report the seat numbers to the club or ask to meet and report them to the club.

Too much of this about it's insane.

Someone else on Twitter today asked for people to make offers on his season ticket for the last 3 games. Cannot be much of a genuine fan.

Then the second I asked to meet in person and he said that was fine and gave me an address in Devon. About as far away as you could get!

Out of curiosity, was it this address?

15 Chichester house
Coates road
Exeter
Devon 
EX2 5RP,

Not sure anyone who gets conned offering to pay over the odds deserves sympathy really.

I think they do. There is no other way to get into the ground for a lot of fans, so you can see why the offer of a ticket for not too crazy a price would tempt people.

Hopefully if anyone is offered tickets at anything above FV they'll do similar and request a picture of them then report the seat numbers to the club or ask to meet and report them to the club.

Too much of this about it's insane.

Someone else on Twitter today asked for people to make offers on his season ticket for the last 3 games. Cannot be much of a genuine fan.

That is a bloody good idea.

Can we get together as some sort of vigilante group and report as many people as we can to the club? :D

Yep!

Same guy, hey? You didn't buy any tickets off him did you?

Nope! I've chatted him but he clearly is shady so I won't buy.

As for the general thread, look, if someone was that generous to offer me two tickets for the Chelsea match in the away end, I'd be over the moon. But that's not happening and watching us play for the first time in two years is literally the core of my holiday from the US, so I'm buying tickets no matter what, call me a tourist.

Sadly that's my reality.

Now I get that it is illegal and I am not condoning a complete cnut exploiting our fans but if I wanted a ticket to this match would I pay £150? if it was legit I wouldn't think twice.

Nope! I've chatted him but he clearly is shady so I won't buy.

As for the general thread, look, if someone was that generous to offer me two tickets for the Chelsea match in the away end, I'd be over the moon. But that's not happening and watching us play for the first time in two years is literally the core of my holiday from the US, so I'm buying tickets no matter what, call me a tourist.

Sadly that's my reality.

Agree on the shady.

No details whatsoever. Lives too far to really arrange a meet in person. Hope you find tickets elsewhere but really recommend steering clear of him!

Why the hate for people wanting to see this match? Some people on here say they wouldn't sell their season ticket for any money. So you know how important a match this is. Yet as soon as someone is willing to pay a bit to see the match it's all of a sudden a disgrace.

If I felt I had a 100% chance of a bona-fide ticket to Everton I'd buy it over face value. Easy for season ticket holders to get up on your high horse. Touting is totally disgraceful but no chance I'd cut off my own nose to spite my face. I've been trying to get tickets since Stoke, which I went to, and haven't been able to.

Out of curiosity, was it this address?

15 Chichester house
Coates road
Exeter
Devon 
EX2 5RP,

Scenes when you go to collect the tickets from that address and Top opens the door.

It's this listing: https://london.craigslist.co.uk/tid/5535283591.html

Have fun!

Thanks I am on it,

About two years ago I strung someone running a nigerian cash scam along for a month. It resulted in him travelling to Lagos airport where he thought he was meeting my contact who had £10k in cash for him as i didnt want to do bank transfer which he would then use to release my share of 25 million USD.

Archived