Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glar84

Black Market Tickets

If they're delighted to have got a ticket for £200 then more fool them. But they've still been ripped off. :)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-sport-tickets/leicester-vs-west-ham-ticket-/1164636227

West Ham ticket for £1. lol

Some people with tickets say they wouldn't sell them for thousands or even any amount of money. Can you not understand then why someone might be happy paying £200 to see this match rather than miss it?

Some people with tickets say they wouldn't sell them for thousands or even any amount of money. Can you not understand then why someone might be happy paying £200 to see this match rather than miss it?

You're bizarrely dedicated to defending this whole practice on here. It's almost like you're glad it's going on.

Have you cared to think about why the club deem it illegal to resell their tickets on websites like ebay? Infact have you cared to wonder WHY it's illegal to resell tickets on ebay etc.?

Have you cared to think about why the club deem it illegal to resell their tickets on websites like ebay? Infact have you cared to wonder WHY it's illegal to resell tickets on ebay etc.?

I think the origins are from football hooliganism so that they could track who had tickets and identify them should there be any trouble. The more modern reason is ticket touting

If you cant get a ticket for Everton guys it is tempting to pay more for one......I personally wont out of principle although I have forked out a fortune for Man U away hospitality but that also feels like being robbed!

Can't see it being real fans charging a load of money, surely they would want to be there......

Get off your high horse.

You're bizarrely dedicated to defending this whole practice on here. It's almost like you're glad it's going on.

It's not that bizarre.

If the shoe was on the other foot for some people and they were after a ticket for a once in a lifetime match, their opinions might change.

Get off your high horse.

It's not that bizarre.

If the shoe was on the other foot for some people and they were after a ticket for a once in a lifetime match, their opinions might change.

Yeah, I'd be shouting from the rooftops in praise of my tout if I'd just been stung for three figures for a football ticket.

Answer me this hypothetical honestly. Do you think it's morally justifiable for a City supporter, who doesn't need the money, to ask over the odds for his ticket from another City supporter?

Yeah, I'd be shouting from the rooftops in praise of my tout if I'd just been stung for three figures for a football ticket.

Answer me this hypothetical honestly. Do you think it's morally justifiable for a City supporter, who doesn't need the money, to ask over the odds for his ticket from another City supporter?

I wouldn't get myself worked up about it like a lot of people on here.

At the end of the day, the person buying the ticket would be happy to have a ticket that they wouldn't have had otherwise, at an acceptable price to them.

These are exceptional circumstances that very likely won't be repeated again.

I wouldn't get myself worked up about it like a lot of people on here.

At the end of the day, the person buying the ticket would be happy to have a ticket that they wouldn't have had otherwise, at an acceptable price to them.

These are exceptional circumstances that very likely won't be repeated again.

Answer the question. Is it, in your opinion, morally justifiable?

Answer the question. Is it, in your opinion, morally justifiable?

I've told you what I think about it. Whether it's morally right or not, the buyer would not feel ripped off.

How about you answer one for me. If you hadn't renewed your season ticket this season and somebody said you could have their Everton ticket for £50, would you buy it?

I've told you what I think about it. Whether it's morally right or not, the buyer would not feel ripped off.

How about you answer one for me. If you hadn't renewed your season ticket this season and somebody said you could have their Everton ticket for £50, would you buy it?

No I wouldn't. I wouldn't want my money going to someone who thinks it's OK to rip off a fellow supporter.

Dilemma here, I have been offered an Everton ticket today, 5 times FV , I can't get one otherwise. What would you do?

I've followed Leicester since the 80s , and my first game was the Orient away when we got promoted as a kid.

I haven't had season ticket since after the first season at KP . But had one all during the 90 s and have been most grounds.

I think know the answer, but as a true fan , I want to be at the last home match this season . It's not the money that's an issue.

Dilemma here, I have been offered an Everton ticket today, 5 times FV , I can't get one otherwise. What would you do?

I've followed Leicester since the 80s , and my first game was the Orient away when we got promoted as a kid.

I haven't had season ticket since after the first season at KP . But had one all during the 90 s and have been most grounds.

I think know the answer, but as a true fan , I want to be at the last home match this season . It's not the money that's an issue.

I'm guessing me and Voll might have different opinions on this one!

I'd grass.

I'd maybe hold out a little longer and I reckon the ridiculous prices might calm down. But also totally understand just wanting to have one in your pocket. I just think whoever is selling it to you is a total arse. Did they say where they got it?

I seem to be hearing a few everton fans saying they'll sell if you didn't mind sitting in away end. Might be cheaper.

It someone I know very well, I wouldn't call him a mate, but I know him well. So it not a question of grassing, he actually said he would rather sell it to somebody else. He skint and needs the money. However I need a ticket.

No I wouldn't. I wouldn't want my money going to someone who thinks it's OK to rip off a fellow supporter.

Wow unbelievable, I'd snap their hand off, £50 is not hardly any more than face value, the club have ripped me for far more.

The buyer might feel ripped off when he gets to the ground to find the ticket doesn't work.

Modern technology lol

It someone I know very well, I wouldn't call him a mate, but I know him well. So it not a question of grassing, he actually said he would rather sell it to somebody else. He skint and needs the money. However I need a ticket.

He wins, you win. Go and enjoy seeing Wes lift the trophy and tell your grandchildren about it.

Archived