Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

First payment comes out on May 31st and it's over 11 months.

Not according the the direct debit schedule when you log in online. Lists it as 41.50 per month June to March. I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Making the 415 my ticket costs.

Guest CityFan 06

This probably sounds so obvious but need to confirm. If you sign up for the UCL scheme and Cup scheme, does it automatically secure your seat for these matches? And anyone know the added cost of both these schemes alongside the ST renewal?

Cheers!

Guest CityFan 06

There's a cup scheme?

Presumably, I thought there was already this scheme in place from last season's ST. I could be wrong though.

This probably sounds so obvious but need to confirm. If you sign up for the UCL scheme and Cup scheme, does it automatically secure your seat for these matches? And anyone know the added cost of both these schemes alongside the ST renewal?

Cheers!

Online you have the option to sign up for 3 schemes.

League cup.

Fa cup and

Cl.

However all it says is your card will be debited as and when.

And there's a rumour you won't actually get your own seat for cl game.

Guest CityFan 06

League cup.

Fa cup and

Cl.

Right. So the schemes have to be signed up for online, rather than going into the city fanstore?

I would of thought if you sign up for the CL scheme, your ST seat should be secured, just like the League Cup and FA Cup would be as it's a seat you've paid for, surely? 

I'm well aware what the brochure states.

But having logged in this morning. My dd schedule for next season clearly states. 1st payment June and last March at 41.50

I can't upload screen shots otherwise I would.

Same as mine,needs claryfying really.

League cup.

Fa cup and

Cl.

Where is that then? On LCFC Direct I only have the season ticket renewal option.

I got an automatic email today from the club saying mine had been auto-renewed. Obviously going to renew it anyway but bit cheeky from the club IMO considering I've not had any pre-warning about being auto-renewed. 

You'd like to think that your ST seat would be held for you for CL games in the same way you get first shout on it for FA Cup and League Cup games. I can't see why it'd be any different / you have to take a different seat.

If anyone knows then some clarification would be nice. 

Right. So the schemes have to be signed up for online, rather than going into the city fanstore?

I would of thought if you sign up for the CL scheme, your ST seat should be secured, just like the League Cup and FA Cup would be as it's a seat you've paid for, surely?

I'm sure you can sign up in store.

However I have been told via jim that due to some bullshit champions league rules. There maybe some shuffling of seats.

Waiting for a clarification on what that means.

I got an automatic email today from the club saying mine had been auto-renewed. Obviously going to renew it anyway but bit cheeky from the club IMO considering I've not had any pre-warning about being auto-renewed.

You'd like to think that your ST seat would be held for you for CL games in the same way you get first shout on it for FA Cup and League Cup games. I can't see why it'd be any different / you have to take a different seat.

If anyone knows then some clarification would be nice.

If your on dd you agreed to auto renew.

If your on dd you agreed to auto renew.

Maybe I didn't get my point across properly, sorry.

What I meant is, that even though you agree to auto, it would be nice if they sent you an email a week prior to it happening just to say "your DD will auto-renew with us for 2016/17 in 7 days time - if you'd like to make changes then contact us before XXXXXX"

It's just a polite thing to do really isn't it. Every other annual renew DD I'm signed up for just sends you a reminder in case you'd like to amend or opt out. 

Guest CityFan 06

I'm sure you can sign up in store.

However I have been told via jim that due to some bullshit champions league rules. There maybe some shuffling of seats.

Waiting for a clarification on what that means.

Ok, cheers pal for the replies, much appreciated.

What I meant is, that even though you agree to auto, it would be nice if they sent you an email a week prior to it happening just to say "your DD will auto-renew with us for 2016/17 in 7 days time - if you'd like to make changes then contact us before XXXXXX"

It's just a polite thing to do really isn't it. Every other annual renew DD I'm signed up for just sends you a reminder in case you'd like to amend or opt out.

OK I get your point. But if your on dd you did agree. You also. Should have had an email. And there's a pdf field on Lcfc. Com that got linked in. As well as it being posted on fb and twitter.

But let's not expect too much from the ticket office we know they can be a shambles.

You have until the 14th of may to change your mind.

However if you plan too. Please don't. And send me your season ticket I will pay the dd for you. lol

If they've sent you this now then you've got over a month to cancel?

Yeah, lol - I'm not saying that they NEED to forewarn you about a direct debit renewal - I'm just saying an email a week before saying "we're going to auto renew your direct debit" would have been a nice thing to do.

"Thank you for your support this season, we're about to renew your ST for next season let us know if you want to make any changes."

That sort of thing. 

Guest CityFan 06

The only thing I'd like to know, is the cost of actually signing up to the home cup schemes and the possible CL scheme.

I assume that once you've signed up, it automatically charges you the amount of a normal ticket on any Cup/CL game and then gets put onto the ST Card? That's how I understand it unless anyone can correct me  :)

Got mine but not my daughters as yet.

But it looks from online account it's 10 months as 1st payment isn't until June through March when you look at the schedule.

Our two adults are set up but not notification on the two kids yet

Archived