Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

Guest CityFan 06

Ah yes, I just checked, I did get an email receipt, so no need to panic. The idea of there being some kind of screw up and losing my season ticket for evermore just doesn't bear thinking about!

No, absolutely. Glad to hear it's worked out for you now, by the sounds of it.  :thumbup:

anyone know when you are able to ring up and see if there's anywhere to relocate to on the very slim off chance that there are even any free seats!?

If you're relocating they might even let you do it now providing you don't want to move to an area that is STH's only. I relocated last year straight after I renewed.

anyone know when you are able to ring up and see if there's anywhere to relocate to on the very slim off chance that there are even any free seats!?

From lcfc.com

Family stand relocations Wed 18th 9am - Fri 20th 6pm - for those who no longer meet criteria of family stand and need to move to another area

All other relocations Sat 21st 9am - Mon 23rd 6pm - for any others who wish to move area, there will be a £5 charge and you can't relocate to family stand

Why are people saying the club will keep any non-renewals? Is this based on any verifiable fact? Or is just rabid speculation?

I'm sure it is only speculation. But it seems plausable that any non renewals (and we are probably only talking of a handful at most) would be "absorbed" by those who work in the club, ticket office etc. This is just a perk of the job I guess, like anywhere.

Logistically it is probably "easier" to disperse these few amongst familes and friends of club staff rather than put 50 tickets on sale and wait for 6,000 people to decend on the stadium!

I'm sure it is only speculation. But it seems plausable that any non renewals (and we are probably only talking of a handful at most) would be "absorbed" by those who work in the club, ticket office etc. This is just a perk of the job I guess, like anywhere.

Logistically it is probably "easier" to disperse these few amongst familes and friends of club staff rather than put 50 tickets on sale and wait for 6,000 people to decend on the stadium!

Point taken. But that would be nepotism. I think our club would have more transparent procedures than that.

Point taken. But that would be nepotism. I think our club would have more transparent procedures than that.

You'd hope so, and they may well do.

Whatever happens, it's going to be a proper bun fight for the few tickets that may be available.

• 2 weeks later...

My payments for 3 out of 4 have gone out. With the 4th instruction showing as being set up but no payment made.

But I think that's down to the fact I made 1st payment by card when I added my boys to the DD scheme this season.

Has anyone else not had any money taken this month?

On my account it says 16/17 STH and on my direct debit schedule it says £38.20 was 'sent to bank' on the 26th of May but nothing was taken,

I had the same, Bank says LCFC not renewed DD properly, spoke to ticket office, they said happens with renewals occasionally, apparently I will get a letter next week to ring up and make May payment by card, they have to wait to hear from bank before they can sort it.

Has anyone else not had any money taken this month?

On my account it says 16/17 STH and on my direct debit schedule it says £38.20 was 'sent to bank' on the 26th of May but nothing was taken,

Just checked, mine's not gone either.

Archived