Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Jamie responds to arry kane on twitter

Still haven't opened your bottle mate? ;)

:scarf::beer::lei1:

Haha love everyone calling us bottlers. We never had the league in our own hands to bottle it. We lacked experience and composure at key times recently and it showed. If anyone's bottlers is the goons!! I'm happy for you though and ive cobgratulated you guys enjoy the celebrations.

Haha love everyone calling us bottlers. We never had the league in our own hands to bottle it. We lacked experience and composure at key times recently and it showed. If anyone's bottlers is the goons!! I'm happy for you though and ive cobgratulated you guys enjoy the celebrations.

Cheers mate! I thought you were probably the most reasonable of Tottenham posters here. Would hand you a brewski in a heartbeat if it was possible so you would be talking much less sense soon! Also, don't be wengered - second place isnt that bad, right? Especially if you're going to be above Arsenal. Celebrate mate! :D

Cheers mate! I thought you were probably the most reasonable of Tottenham posters here. Would hand you a brewski in a heartbeat if it was possible so you would be talking much less sense soon! Also, don't be wengered - second place isnt that bad, right? Especially if you're going to be above Arsenal. Celebrate mate! :D

At the start of the season top 6 was most fans hope. We've gone above and beyond that and it has been an amazing ride. Finishing above Arsenal is important and a win on Sunday sorts that out.

I only recently joined but I've enjoyed posting on here for the most part, if only to try and give you guys a better view of what Spurs fans are like. (I hate the Fighting Cock forum and the tripe they tend to spout). I can only hope that we both get to enjoy a season as much as this one again because it's been amazing.

Leicester and Spurs battling it for the title. I could get used to it if it keeps happening eh? ;)

At the start of the season top 6 was most fans hope. We've gone above and beyond that and it has been an amazing ride. Finishing above Arsenal is important and a win on Sunday sorts that out.

I only recently joined but I've enjoyed posting on here for the most part, if only to try and give you guys a better view of what Spurs fans are like. (I hate the Fighting Cock forum and the tripe they tend to spout). I can only hope that we both get to enjoy a season as much as this one again because it's been amazing.

Leicester and Spurs battling it for the title. I could get used to it if it keeps happening eh? ;)

Fair play to ya, Spurs are surely going to be favourites for next year, with good reason.

This may well not happen again for us, but here is to the insurgency of 2015/16, and long may it continue.

****ING GOT HIM

This will be awkward for the Euros. Good job Hodgson will play Rooney instead of one of them.

Its a joke that Rooney will play to be fair. They've got 47 goals between them in the league. 47!!! That's more than United have scored all season!

Archived