Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

Goal of The Season, who?

Was that the one where he had a header on the line and still had to take a couple of bites at it? Heroic goal. Honestly the worst goal I've ever seen.

Yeah, bounced up hit him in the face then he forced it in. lol

I like the one shown in the video.

HAZARD AGAINST SPURS!!

In all fairness it was a great run by Eden, then brilliant hold up play and vision by Costs before EH curled it first time into the top corner of the onion sack.

Even with blue tinted specs off - It has to be Vardy v liverpool. There is no defending that.

And please can we stop with the Chelsea love in. Chelsea are the scummiest football side imaginable. We won the league, and we'll do it comfortably.

Alli's goal is quality but honestly does nothing for me (not a patch on Worthington's anyway ;) ). Mahrez against Chelsea was one of a kind surely, but it has to be Vards vs Liverpool. What daring, outrageousness, brilliance! It's the only goal of the season which still gives me goosebumps whenever I watch it. Sums up the season for me. No contest lol

Archived