Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

Goal of The Season, who?

Cracking video haha!

To the question though, Vardy vs Liverpool will obviously win but personally my favourite goal is Vardy's against WBA where he played the swift 1-2 with Drinky and turbo blasted 4 WBA players, slotted it beautifully bottom left and then ran over to that WBA fan who tried to scrap him.

Poetry in motion.

That Alli goal is unbelievable, Vardy (v Liverpool) and Mahrez (v Man City) both up there too.

Can't remember too many off the top of my head outside of Leicester. I'll decide when they do a poll on motd or whatever like usual.

That Alli goal is unbelievable, Vardy (v Liverpool) and Mahrez (v Man City) both up there too.

Can't remember too many off the top of my head outside of Leicester. I'll decide when they do a poll on motd or whatever like usual.

I remember Shaqiri's goal being better than this. Watching it again it's good, but not as good as i thought it was. Strange. 

I remember Shaqiri's goal being better than this. Watching it again it's good, but not as good as i thought it was. Strange. 

It's a (attempted) cross, no doubt about it. Look at the way he shapes his body and how, first, he looks round to see who is in support.

As the season draws to a close, ever so slowly, who takes out the Goal of The Season in the Premier League?

In my opinion, it has to be Dele Alli's hit against Palace.

Watch the video below to jog your memory, what do you think? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBF8mUuf1H4

The look on Kane's face at the end = priceless  lol

Just watched the Dele Ali goal video, absolutely brilliant! Theres been a couple of Spurs fans who have really given me some personal banter this season so going to send it to them

Archived