Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Battlefield 1

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Am I the only one finding the controls a bit clunky? Tried adjusting them and still my player moves about like a sack of bricks and aiming is slow as ****. 

I'm not sure if I follow but you can adjust various sensitivity settings. May help ?

18 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Don't take any advice from me mate. I'm crap at it. Just can't get used to a shooter without mouse and keyboard.

Sounds like you'd benefit from sensitivities going up, possibly wider field of view ( felt smoother to me ) and turn off 'motion blur'. 

Hey I'll atleast give it a shot. Literally the game is nearly unplayable. I'm usually not that bad at shooters but this one seems incredibly difficult to play in comparison to the other BF games. 

28 minutes ago, Adster said:

Nothing wrong with the controls they just take a while getting used to. Adjust your settings to find what's comfortable for you.

Still absolutely loving this game. Can't wait for the new DLC. 

Think your right. Tbh I think it's just me being really shit at the game lol

Got a PS4 and this just after xmas, pumped a fair few hours in to it, took a while to get used to Battlefield controls and feel again but properly back into it now. Started as assault, now using medic. Impossible to lone wolf on this game compared to the BF titles though, if anyone is struggling get yourself in a squad and follow them around.

10 hours ago, anotherharboroughfox said:

Got a PS4 and this just after xmas, pumped a fair few hours in to it, took a while to get used to Battlefield controls and feel again but properly back into it now. Started as assault, now using medic. Impossible to lone wolf on this game compared to the BF titles though, if anyone is struggling get yourself in a squad and follow them around.

This is true. Need to find out if any of my mates are on PS4. Could we not form some

squads from the people on here ? I can probably commit some time on it from 9 tonight? 

Seen a lot of people bashing the medic class. Being mostly a medic class user myself, I still think it's the best class but of course it is a personal opinion.

Just a shame the rank 10 gun is a pile of shit, but that doesn't really matter. The people who have complained about the class on Youtube etc are the same people who try and use the medic class like using an SMG. Just rushing in with a Mondragon into CQC is NOT going to work.

I love just sitting back slightly medium/long range picking people off with the Mondragon Storm. It's not terrible at close range also so long as you land your shots.

The medic class isn't the class that should be used by people looking to get masses amounts of kills for the team. I play a role for the team keeping them in the game when they go down so THEY can rush in.

People on YT have called for some aspects of the class to be buffed. I wouldn't complain if it was but it's certainly not a terrible class.

14 hours ago, anotherharboroughfox said:

Yeah would be decent. I'll be on around 9.30, will PM you my PSN.

Sound. Added. 

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Or worse, the one's that revive you without making sure it's clear to do so.

Sure. Probably after the medal which requires x number of revives. 

I play medic a lot and probably over half people dead aren't worth reviving as they have been sniped. 

On 06/01/2017 at 18:37, buzzer_b said:

I seem to play with medics that don't want to revive you. Pain in the arse. 

Seen you come in our squad just now. I don't know why but the last two lobbies we were in were half empty! Feel free to join the squad whenever you're online. 

Edited by Adster
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Adster said:

Seen you come in our squad just now. I don't know why but the last two lobbies we were in were half empty! Feel free to join the squad whenever you're online. 

Cheers mate. You guys killed it lol How many of you guys on here play together? Send me all of your PSN names and I'll add you all.