Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Battlefield 1

58 minutes ago, stevebrock said:

i know I'm late to the party - just got this on PS4 - bloody hell its hard on easy level - playing the campaign - bit of a newbie any tips ?

Loved medal of honour on my Nintendo Cube - haven't touched a console for over 15 years so getting back into it - 

Just keep playing and it'll click eventually. I remember when I first got into COD Modern Warfare - I couldn't kill anything in single or multiplayer, then I found this alien new concept called Aim Down Sights. Can't imagine an FPS without it now!

There is a lot to think about in Battlefield but it becomes natural after you've played it for a bit. Follow instructions carefully in campaign and when you're ready for multiplayer, join a squad each game and follow people around who look like they know what they're doing, they should help you out

2 hours ago, stevebrock said:

thanks for your help - yep gonna give it a good blast tonight 

The ironic thing about what JJ just said is that hip firing is the boy in BF1. I did so much better when I stopped trying to aim at everyone up close.

Get yourself an automatico or anything but the first shotgun and just spam hipfire everything that moves.

By the time you've got your ads up you're dead in cqb.

On 3/30/2017 at 21:21, Finnegan said:

The ironic thing about what JJ just said is that hip firing is the boy in BF1. I did so much better when I stopped trying to aim at everyone up close.

Get yourself an automatico or anything but the first shotgun and just spam hipfire everything that moves.

By the time you've got your ads up you're dead in cqb.

crikey im lost - I'm such a noob

10 minutes ago, stevebrock said:

crikey im lost - I'm such a noob

Basically hipfiring on this game at close range is crucial. Aiming down sights and killing at close range is quite difficult. The automatico is basically a hip fire gun because of its rapid fire. 

17 minutes ago, stevebrock said:

gonna give it a go tonight when kids in bed - is this a weapon i need to find/collect? off a dead emery?

You unlock it. It's in the assault class. Don't think you can unlock it til your atleast level 2/3 assault. But the first gun you get in assault class is also good using hip fire.

Edited by buzzer_b

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

PS4 also - taking a break from playing it at the moment though. What game modes do you guys play? 

What's your PSN? I'll add you maybe we can get some games going.

We like conquest. Conquest is my favorite game mode by a distance, big maps and vehicles make's it so much interesting.

What class do you rock? I love my medic class.

1 minute ago, Adster said:

What's your PSN? I'll add you maybe we can get some games going.

We like conquest. Conquest is my favorite game mode by a distance, big maps and vehicles make's it so much interesting.

What class do you rock? I love my medic class.

Will PM you my psn name. Medic is my main class, followed by scout. I used to play a lot of conquest but I have only done operations for the last few months - they are a lot more exciting for me and you get crazy points. 

7 hours ago, lgfualol said:

PS4 also - taking a break from playing it at the moment though. What game modes do you guys play? 

Yeh man we should deffo get some games going. We've been killing it every time me and @Adster have been playing together. 

• 1 month later...

Clocked a few good hundred hours into Battlefield 3 in it's day, still play it quite a bit now! Probably even more in to 4 ! Safe to say i'm a big Battlefield fan

Didn't last a month playing BF1, play 1 game and i'm bored! Have no real answer as to why i don't like it i just don't! Think its pretty crap for Battlefield standards 

Edited by sk3since03
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Clocked a few good hundred hours into Battlefield 3 in it's day, still play it quite a bit now! Probably even more in to 4 ! Safe to say i'm a big Battlefield fan

Didn't last a month playing BF1, play 1 game and i'm bored! Have no real answer as to why i don't like it i just don't! Think its pretty crap for Battlefield standards 

Yeah, I put insane hours into BC2 and Battlefield 3. 

I barely played BF1 until I discovered how cool operations were. It's the only game-mode I am willing to play really. It really helps when you play with a few people, otherwise it can get boring. 

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Yeah, I put insane hours into BC2 and Battlefield 3. 

I barely played BF1 until I discovered how cool operations were. It's the only game-mode I am willing to play really. It really helps when you play with a few people, otherwise it can get boring. 

Yeah it's not too bad i just don't get the need to want to play more as i did on older BF's 

It's no Rush at Karkand that's for sure :) 

Edited by sk3since03

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...