Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Battlefield 1

Finished the war story where you look after a younger soldier. You play as an Aussie. Was decent enough. Going onto the final war story now with Lawrence of Arabia. First part was good now moving onto the next part. Should finish the campaign tonight then i can focus on multiplayer.

So far i think i've enjoyed the tank war story the most. Then again the airplane one with the trenches was really good. I was expecting a bit more though from the campaign considering people were saying it's better than the multiplayer

46 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Finished the war story where you look after a younger soldier. You play as an Aussie. Was decent enough. Going onto the final war story now with Lawrence of Arabia. First part was good now moving onto the next part. Should finish the campaign tonight then i can focus on multiplayer.

So far i think i've enjoyed the tank war story the most. Then again the airplane one with the trenches was really good. I was expecting a bit more though from the campaign considering people were saying it's better than the multiplayer

I dunno why people say that MP is where it is at.....I've also done this one, actually got a bit hairy on Hard in the last area with the flame throwers very few places to hide. Again like the third one, not quite as entertaining as the first two/three if you count tutorial but enjoyable non the less.

Trying to get support ranked up and its going horribly lol K/D has improve vastly using the other three classes but I just cannot get on with LMG's, non power, no accuracy.

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I dunno why people say that MP is where it is at.....I've also done this one, actually got a bit hairy on Hard in the last area with the flame throwers very few places to hide. Again like the third one, not quite as entertaining as the first two/three if you count tutorial but enjoyable non the less.

Trying to get support ranked up and its going horribly lol K/D has improve vastly using the other three classes but I just cannot get on with LMG's, non power, no accuracy.

Im used to reloading after every kill so me and LMGs never work. It will be like a 250 bullet magazine and ill be down to 230 and ill reload. lol I steer well clear of LMGs

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

Im used to reloading after every kill so me and LMGs never work. It will be like a 250 bullet magazine and ill be down to 230 and ill reload. lol I steer well clear of LMGs

I would do but there is no other option with support :-/

Unless you run around with a bull pistol.

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Tbf LMG in general just not overly powerful.

This is just false. The MG15, Madsen and Benet are all absolutely horrible.

You just have to suck it up and get passed the default. 

Like shotguns. First one is absolutely garbage but you get to model 10 and sweet Jesus.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is just false. The MG15, Madsen and Benet are all absolutely horrible.

You just have to suck it up and get passed the default. 

Like shotguns. First one is absolutely garbage but you get to model 10 and sweet Jesus.

lol

I'll rephrase it, all the LMG's I have access to at the start are horrible 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol

I'll rephrase it, all the LMG's I have access to at the start are horrible 

Yeah. I had the problem with assault. I wanted the model 10, it's filth, but levelling up using the MP 18 (I know it's not bad but I can't get on with it) and the default shotty was horrid. I have the deluxe edition and even the hellfire special trench shotty is awful.

Just spend your time picking support but then spawning as a passenger in tanks, rolling around getting flag captures on conquest. Boring, but you'll get the points to level up.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah. I had the problem with assault. I wanted the model 10, it's filth, but levelling up using the MP 18 (I know it's not bad but I can't get on with it) and the default shotty was horrid. I have the deluxe edition and even the hellfire special trench shotty is awful.

Just spend your time picking support but then spawning as a passenger in tanks, rolling around getting flag captures on conquest. Boring, but you'll get the points to level up.

To be honest I will get to two and never touch the class again lol  the other three mains even with default weapons (although assault is pretty beefed now) I can get on pretty well with but the support really is just not for me.   

If your in a tank you don't get the points for that class right? I guess I could just hop out once at capture points if that what you meant

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

To be honest I will get to two and never touch the class again lol  the other three mains even with default weapons (although assault is pretty beefed now) I can get on pretty well with but the support really is just not for me.   

If your in a tank you don't get the points for that class right? I guess I could just hop out once at capture points if that what you meant

If you spawn as the driver, you level up as Tanker or whatever it's called.

If you spawn as a passenger, you level up as whatever class you are.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah. 90% of the time you're spawning there will be a friendly tank / APC for you to hop in near an objective.

Doesn't need to be in your squad either.

This I may give a go as I am not enjoying support one bit lol

Playing with real people tonight so may have to medic it up but I shall remember this!

29 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I've been playing domination with support and just playing the objective and resupplying everyone. Getting there slowly. Much prefer scout but am pretty terrible at it. Onwards and upwards. 

Can an we all squad up? That would be a good laugh. All on PS4 ?

:revenge:

The trick with sniping is just keep at it. The hard part is finding a good location to hit static targets. Make sure you set the right zero distance and then anything up to 300m you'll just be sticking the head straight in the crosshairs.

Started playing this Tuesday, played Through Mud and Blood and then a few multiplayer matches last night. Absolutely fantastic, can't see myself playing any other FPS games for a while

One thing though - does anyone else experience massive lag when running through options or score tabs on multiplayer? I'm playing on Xbox One and it literally takes several seconds between pressing LB/RB and the menus scrolling across - really odd

48 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Started playing this Tuesday, played Through Mud and Blood and then a few multiplayer matches last night. Absolutely fantastic, can't see myself playing any other FPS games for a while

One thing though - does anyone else experience massive lag when running through options or score tabs on multiplayer? I'm playing on Xbox One and it literally takes several seconds between pressing LB/RB and the menus scrolling across - really odd

Yep, I get the same.

The game itself is stunning but the menus are so, so shoddy.

The game needs some major quality of life improvements (some of which were added in the latest patch).