Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Battlefield 1

1 hour ago, potter3 said:

Might be on sale somewhere for Black Friday. It's almost certainly going to be half price in America, hopefully somewhere over here will have the same deal.

I was hoping 'Black Friday' would help me out. S'pose I'll hold out til then. 

40 minutes ago, Adster said:

This game is the dogs bollocks. Absolutely love it.

This, just not the laggy menus! I got the most satisfying kill last night, man was trying to snipe me and I was out in the open, did a bayonet charge and kept dodging left and right, bayonetted his face in just at the end of the counter. Scenes

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This, just not the laggy menus! I got the most satisfying kill last night, man was trying to snipe me and I was out in the open, did a bayonet charge and kept dodging left and right, bayonetted his face in just at the end of the counter. Scenes

This is exactly the reason I love it, because of the different ways in which you can play.

For instance, the other day my mate put a flare on and I could tell there was someone on the roof above me, so I just blew the roof off with my rocket gun and sprayed both enemies down!

Yeah the laggy menus are annoying. I'm just glad half the things (such as a quit button and customisation of classes on the menu screen) I wanted have been fixed.

On 21/11/2016 at 16:52, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That sounds exactly like me on this game but I would be the dick head that can't snipe for shit and ends up getting stabbed in the head.

Best sequence I had was within the first day or so of playing. I charged into a building, killed someone and had about 2% health left so I hid behind a door. Few seconds later another guy charges in and I shoot him dead, then a medic comes in oblivious to me still hiding behind the door, revives the second guy and I kill them both lol was incredible wish I recorded it.

Not been on this for a couple of weeks with birthdays and New York. Wife's off out tonight so this is going to get blasted. Might try and be a sniper for a bit. Stuck with medic so long might try something else.

Last time i played i gave the pigeon thing a go. Was a good laugh

Edited by kingcarr21

37 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

order of the falcon is ****ing retarded. k bullet vehicle kills impossible.

I think I've got 1. That was likely on a vehicle which was heavily damaged already. 

I havent tried that medal but does it spec what vehicles or can you go for the more lightweight ones. Obviously an easier kill than a heavy tank

16 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I think I've got 1. That was likely on a vehicle which was heavily damaged already. 

I havent tried that medal but does it spec what vehicles or can you go for the more lightweight ones. Obviously an easier kill than a heavy tank

it can be anything but it had to be manned. I tried a cheap one on a stationary motorbike which didn't count.

1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

Its all i use :thumbup:

No idea why you'd opt for it over the SMLE carbine to be honest, unless you can't shoot for shit and you just spam the trigger button at close range in which case just play assault?

The 95 has no sweet spot and a slower bullet velocity than the SMLE and it's not like the SMLE carbine has a slow rate of fire.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

No idea why you'd opt for it over the SMLE carbine to be honest, unless you can't shoot for shit and you just spam the trigger button at close range in which case just play assault?

The 95 has no sweet spot and a slower bullet velocity than the SMLE and it's not like the SMLE carbine has a slow rate of fire.

lol ok i'll il use the SMLE and run assault just because you say so 

Dont need to hit sweetspots with my headshots sunshine ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol obviously you're entitled to play the game however you want.

I just don't see why you'd pick a gun that's a bit naff. But then I actually paid the war bonds for the 1903 experimental so I clearly am a hypocrite.

It's only naff to you. There's lots of guns I'm terrible(ish) with but my mates destroy with.

It's all about your accuracy and play style. I absolutely destroy with the Mondragon Storm but my mates hate it lol

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I honestly don't know how anyone can hate any of the medic rifles unless they're trying to rush carelessly in to the face of someone with a shotgun or automatico. They're ridiculously good.

Absolutely. Medic guns and the class overall is the best in the game. But my mate for example is so used to rushing and close quarters combat so he cannot use medic guns so he sticks with the MP18 and shotguns lol (which I think is trash as it doesn't suit my play style).

It took me a while to get used to the mp18 but it's pretty good now I have. The automatico trench is ridiculously good hip firing at short range.

Model 10a is my pride and joy running assault though. Great fun.

Scout was the first class I hit level 10 for though. Mostly with the SMLE (as above.)