Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Battlefield 1

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Cheers mate. You guys killed it lol How many of you guys on here play together? Send me all of your PSN names and I'll add you all. 

Yeah we play quite well as a team. It's the usual squad of four we have (which you were playing with today) so you're more than welcome to come in. 

The guys I were playing with today were IRL mates. If anyone on here wants to play..add my psn: martiiinezzz

Edited by Adster

6 minutes ago, Adster said:

Yeah we play quite well as a team. It's the usual squad of four we have (which you were playing with today) so you're more than welcome to come in. 

The guys I were playing with today were IRL mates. If anyone on here wants to play..add my psn: martiiinezzz

It's so much better playing with a group you know. I usually play with some people but I'm always on late so if ever your on it again I'll join in. 

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Yeah it is expensive but I would have got all the DLC anyway so saved a bit of money.

Because you have the DLC you might be able to answer this question. I've seen they've added new guns you can unlock. Now do you need the DLC to unlock these or can anybody unlock them? 

47 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Because you have the DLC you might be able to answer this question. I've seen they've added new guns you can unlock. Now do you need the DLC to unlock these or can anybody unlock them? 

I presume they will be for people with the dlc only but not sure. I unlocked a medic gun and it is a ****ing beast.2 shot kill.

Xbox One - is anyone still getting the black screen glitch where nothing displays except the HUD? Fvcking hell this is the worst. Spent 30 minutes in and out of games (including resetting the console) before I found a match that actually worked. Then a new glitch appeared that I've never come across - super slow running, like running through treacle. Maybe a connection issue but it said I had full connection. Was thinking about getting the DLC but this is unacceptable, what a load of shit

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I bought the DLC for this at the weekend.

Had a blast playing it but have I really spent 30 odd quid for what feels like 2 new maps? What have I actually bought? lol 

Only just seen - it's £39.99 RRP :schlupp:

I spent less than that on the whole game! No way should a little map pack and a few extra guns cost more than £15, £20 at a push.

I guess ever since Nintendo brought out 1-2-Switch for £60 the whole industry's thought average Joe has had a massive payrise 

2 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Only just seen - it's £39.99 RRP :schlupp:

I spent less than that on the whole game! No way should a little map pack and a few extra guns cost more than £15, £20 at a push.

I guess ever since Nintendo brought out 1-2-Switch for £60 the whole industry's thought average Joe has had a massive payrise 

I've just looked it up.

Apparently I've bought the "Premium Package".

In that I got this current DLC and early access to the upcoming 2 DLCs (Turning Tides, Apocalypse and In The Name Of The Tsar).

All in all I get 16 maps, 2 week early access, 14 Superior Battlepacks and 20 new weapons.

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I've just looked it up.

Apparently I've bought the "Premium Package".

In that I got this current DLC and early access to the upcoming 2 DLCs (Turning Tides, Apocalypse and In The Name Of The Tsar).

All in all I get 16 maps, 2 week early access, 14 Superior Battlepacks and 20 new weapons.

That makes a hell of a lot more sense! The article I saw said £39.99 RRP with no mention of any future DLC included, thought it was mental

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

£40 Season Pass, going rate.

Still a rip off. 

Depends if you're going to get all DLCs really, because it will save money if you do. I think it is worth it but I am a BF fanboy and have been since BC lol. 

Spent so much time on the new operations already. They're intense. 

Edited by lgfualol

4 hours ago, Neil_LCFC said:

They gave away all the BF4 map packs for free after a year or 2 wonder it they will do the same with this. Either way I will at least wait for a big sale before I buy them.

Ah yeah, I suppose if so many people buy them then matchmaking becomes an issue for those that haven't bought the added maps so instead of opening up new servers it's probably easier or cheaper to just give them away

I'm pretty average on this game, but I played Team Deathmatch earlier on Argonne Forest - got 27 kills 10 deaths, was pretty damn pleased with that! (Overall kills, ratio wasn't that special)

1 hour ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

You lost me at at this point

If you know somebody who has the season pass, you can get them to invite you as a friend and you can play on the new maps without buying them. Only problem is you can't level up and you cant get in any of the new vehicles

i know I'm late to the party - just got this on PS4 - bloody hell its hard on easy level - playing the campaign - bit of a newbie any tips ?

Loved medal of honour on my Nintendo Cube - haven't touched a console for over 15 years so getting back into it -