Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, thanks. I've been doing that but it just seems so paultry when you have cards like IF Amartey going for 60,000! 

I started playing fairly late so I only have an ok team, still have a few IFs though but I don't have a peek team. It's only my opinion but I think you can better value with a Calcio A (Serie A) squad but there's a lot of OP prem players like Martial.

37 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Not that bad considering he could be used for a future sbc challenge. 

Im sbcd out, saved a good few k/players for David Luiz but with this being the last week of fut champs I think I'm going to do the Futmas Aubameyang and buy otw Dembele

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Couldn't believe it when I bought Dembele, got the cheapest 1 by about 10k that popped up just as I was searching...... the guy had a hunter card on him ??? 

10k! Lucky bastard. The 85 IF card cost me about 90k lollol

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Still cheaper than what I paid, I guess with the Aubameyang sbc dropping it's pushed his price up a bit as I got him for 100k

Just looked online now and it's pushed up to about 125k.

46 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Just looked online now and it's pushed up to about 125k.

Same happened when the lahm sbc dropped Boateng 90 rated card went from like 80k to 130k, seems to be settling now but I still got stung for 110k with that lol 

cant grumble though as a few months back Otw Dembele cost me about 300k+ so 100k is a bargain for a player as good as he is

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Looks like fut champs isn't ending this weekend ?? The grind continues lol 

Good news - I wanna give it another go, provided time permits it. Just for the experience and the grinding out results, with or without the help of lagging. lol Sometimes it works for you, most of the time, against you. I have yet to come across a decent connection on a regular basis.

14 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Good news - I wanna give it another go, provided time permits it. Just for the experience and the grinding out results, with or without the help of lagging. lol Sometimes it works for you, most of the time, against you. I have yet to come across a decent connection on a regular basis.

The connection Is night and day with fut champs and any other online mode which imo is bull? Once you win a dkt there pretty much no point in even trying to play divisions or online single matches as all it does is frustrate as like you say it either goes 1 way or the other when it comes to the lag, there's pretty much nothing you can do defensively as by the time it registers the button you've hit the guy is through on goal lol 

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

The connection Is night and day with fut champs and any other online mode which imo is bull? Once you win a dkt there pretty much no point in even trying to play divisions or online single matches as all it does is frustrate as like you say it either goes 1 way or the other when it comes to the lag, there's pretty much nothing you can do defensively as by the time it registers the button you've hit the guy is through on goal lol 

When you win a dkt, it affects the connection?

Just now, Grantham Fox said:

No, no. But when you qualify for the weekend league, you obviously play more matches and thus lagging becomes an even bigger and more frequent issue. It makes the game pretty much unplayable and/or very frustrating. Because it's no longer about skill, but chance.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

No, no. But when you qualify for the weekend league, you obviously play more matches and thus lagging becomes an even bigger and more frequent issue. It makes the game pretty much unplayable and/or very frustrating. Because it's no longer about skill, but chance.

Ahhh, I get you now. Cheers for that. I'm easily frustrated at lag at the best of times, so can't wait for this.

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Looks like fut champs isn't ending this weekend ?? The grind continues lol 

Probably decided to keep it going because I bet all the try hards were moaning on Twitter or something. 

I'm glad there keeping Fut Champs though. Can actually test my POTM Ibrahimovic plus I'm actually in really good form. 

As for the lagging issue it hardly affects me. I seem to get decent connection with majority of people so I can't put a bad performance down to connection, it's usually frustration from EAids or me just being shit. 

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

No but once you win the dkt you can no longer play the dkt leaving you only able to play the other online game modes which are near on unplayable due to lag/button delay, I guess they have different servers for fut champs as 99% of the time game play feels pretty smooth and lag free whilst playing the weekend league/dkt 

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I'm glad there keeping Fut Champs though. Can actually test my POTM Ibrahimovic plus I'm actually in really good form. 

As for the lagging issue it hardly affects me. I seem to get decent connection with majority of people so I can't put a bad performance down to connection, it's usually frustration from EAids or me just being shit. 

Have you played much divisions? The connection is night and day between fut champs and any other online game mode, strange as you'd expect them to both be on the same servers but I guess not... once again putting everything into fut champs which doesn't really bother me but anyone who wants to play ut and can't qualify for fut champs are getting screwed

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Have you played much divisions? The connection is night and day between fut champs and any other online game mode, strange as you'd expect them to both be on the same servers but I guess not... once again putting everything into fut champs which doesn't really bother me but anyone who wants to play ut and can't qualify for fut champs are getting screwed

Seasons seems to work fine with me also. Again EAids plays a part along with me being shite now and again. 

Archived