Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

This version isn't fitting on my phone properly. There is a load of empty space to the right hand side which I keep accidently scrolling sideways onto. Is there a way of getting rid of it?

Zoomed out shot below.

Screenshot_20160718-123743.png

Is there a post bigger than the screen that's causing that?

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

This version isn't fitting on my phone properly. There is a load of empty space to the right hand side which I keep accidently scrolling sideways onto. Is there a way of getting rid of it?

Zoomed out shot below.

Screenshot_20160718-123743.png

That was my problem. However, if I go on other threads, it seems to fit perfect. For me it just seems to be this particular thread. Is it the same for you or are you having this issue on every thread?

1 minute ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

That was my problem. However, if I go on other threads, it seems to fit perfect. For me it just seems to be this particular thread. Is it the same for you or are you having this issue on every thread?

As Mark has eluded to, it seems to be an issue on pages with a particularly long post like on page 2. Rest of this thread is fine for me.

looks dece.

only issue dunno if it's just me/my phone, but when i click the fox to mark a forum as read it then takes me into that forum. not a major issue just a bit annoying, mark it all as read because i dont want to read any of the stuff left in there then it takes me to that forum anyway. 

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

All of the thread titles are vertical with no spaces. Thats my only gripe

Can you post a screenshot of this?

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

looks dece.

only issue dunno if it's just me/my phone, but when i click the fox to mark a forum as read it then takes me into that forum. not a major issue just a bit annoying, mark it all as read because i dont want to read any of the stuff left in there then it takes me to that forum anyway. 

Yeah I haven't fixed that yet. :dry:

Just now, Mark said:

Yeah I haven't fixed that yet. :dry:

no worries! like i said it's barely an issue really, the wifi in work is rubbish and having to load an extra page takes like another 10 seconds. what a first world problem haha. 

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

One last thing from me Mark. Any chance of adding the thing at the bottom that's shows who's viewing a thread etc. Hate it not being there. So used to the desktop version on my phone lol 

Done

Guest CityFan 06

I've noticed when not signed into the forum, the running fox on all of the forum sections is greyed out, and the titles are not in bold blue. I personally think it would be better for all the visitors to FT to have it looking the same as we do, as members. When signed in, the homepage looks great. Thoughts?

As you can see, the first attachment shows the forum not signed in, whereas the second attachment shows the forum signed in.

Screenshot 2016-07-18 at 4.16.40 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-07-18 at 4.16.20 PM.png

Edited by LeiFosse 06