Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Forum upgrade

Recommended Posts

I use the top because on my tablet  there's  no home button I'm  having to scroll back to the top to access new posts

Edited by davieG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Davie, your finger must be killing you

Edited by Beliall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, davieG said:

I use the top because on my tablet  there's  no home button I'm  having to scroll back to the top to access new posts

 

On tablets you can normally press the top of the screen where the time is and that will take you straight to the top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

You can undo rep accidentally given

 

Likey !

have a Rep to celebrate. But only for a minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Can you change the mobile version back, it's was better before lol

Error - was trying to reply to DB11 but keep getting this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DB11 said:

 

On tablets you can normally press the top of the screen where the time is and that will take you straight to the top

Seemingly not on a Samsung 10.1 Note all it gives me is the settings page icon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's been mentioned. When I'm on desktop I'll usually use the middle click on 4 or 5 topics so they open in new tabs. This still happens but I'm now being taken to the first topic i clicked on as well.

 

So the original tab loads the first topic I middle clicked on. It becomes a bit of a race, trying to middle click all the topics before the page changes.

 

This is using Chrome. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense ha.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned. When I'm on desktop I'll usually use the middle click on 4 or 5 topics so they open in new tabs. This still happens but I'm now being taken to the first topic i clicked on as well.

 

So the original tab loads the first topic I middle clicked on. It becomes a bit of a race, trying to middle click all the topics before the page changes.

 

This is using Chrome. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense ha.

 

Does this happen on desktop after ctrl+F5?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mark said:

Does this happen on desktop after ctrl+F5?

Unfortunately so, cleared my cache manually as well in settings.

 

Tried on IE as well and seems to be the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Unfortunately so, cleared my cache manually as well in settings.

 

Tried on IE as well and seems to be the same.

Ok it shouldn't now, I removed some touch row code that should have been only available for mobile users but obviously wasn't working correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark said:

Ok it shouldn't now, I removed some touch row code that should have been only available for mobile users but obviously wasn't working correctly.

Yeah that's sorted now. I know what a pain it can be trying to get stuff working across multiple devices and browsers, so appreciate your work.

 

Other than that and the weird wide post problem when somebody copied an article it's looking and feeling very good,

 

Really like it on mobile now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff Mark, having tested it on mobile and PC it is fantastic, thanks or all the work you put into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I edit my signature? My image has been moved over and the alignment isn't right, the text carried over OK but the image is right justified, and I can't find the option to centre it again. 

 

Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it @Mark (I'm too lazy to read 5 pages) but is there a reason you now can't click through to the quoted posts in people sigs anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mark said:

Think you'll have to redo the signature, if you can find the post :dry:

 

It was more for other people's signatures. Not the end of the world. 

 

Legend as always!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Excellent stuff.

Only issue I have are the Americanized Joined Dates on everyones posts.

Better now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...