Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
londonfox

I had a dream!

I hope it comes true but Levein will need a personality transplant before kick-off because he'll never accept chasing more goals if we go two-up. Unless he unwinds and starts taking a wider, more spectator-orientated viewpoint. No, can't imagine it. Just not in his nature. Is it Craig?

I hope it comes true but Levein will need a personality transplant before kick-off because he'll never accept chasing more goals if we go two-up. Unless he unwinds and starts taking a wider, more spectator-orientated viewpoint. No, can't imagine it. Just not in his nature. Is it Craig?

Very true.

I had a dream last night that we beat Derby in the play-off final at the Millenium Stadium, but then my car got stolen by one of the stewards in the car park!

How bizarre.

I did have my car stolen at the play-off final against Derby and it cost me £120 quid to get everyone home on the train - bastards.

Archived